where to get indians tickets

01sentrase2.0

What is the best and reliable site to get indians tickets? I looked on the indians mlb site and they had lower infield seats for $50 a ticket where as another site had the same seats for $24. What is the difference? Ticketsnow.com is the one that had them at $24. I just don't want to get hosed on the $ if the tickets never show up in the mail. Any suggestions would be nice. Going there the day of is not an option.

Thanks,

Luke

$24 is probably the face value on the lower bowl tickets anyways. I have season tickets to the Red's and they are $24 face value, and they are lower bowl. It should be super easy to get good tickets since the Indians are doing bad, the park has looked pretty empty lately.

Got two ticks to the reds indians a few weeks ago in cle for 72 w role call. They were just past third base about ten rows up, good seats actually. Got them through Ticketmaster. Second time using them, same general location, similar price.

Does Ticketsnow have a guarantee? I've never heard of them. Have you tried Stubhub? I've used Stubhub in the past and they have a great guarantee and reputation. We used them to get Cavs vs Lakers tickets back in January and a couple times prior to that.

ticketsnow said they guarentee that the tickets will be delivered before the game but its also $15 to deliver thru fed ex. The problem with going that day to get tickets is that this is a surprise for my friends boyfriend and doesn't want to take the chance of driving there and not getting the tickets by some slight chance. Ill look into stubhub and ticketmaster. thanks guys. i appreciate it.

ticketsnow said they guarentee that the tickets will be delivered before the game but its also $15 to deliver thru fed ex. The problem with going that day to get tickets is that this is a surprise for my friends boyfriend and doesn't want to take the chance of driving there and not getting the tickets by some slight chance. Ill look into stubhub and ticketmaster. thanks guys. i appreciate it.

There is no chance they won't get tickets at the game. Check out the dispatch today Cleveland has the lowest number of tickets sold in the league. Avg is around 12,000 or so per game.

so i went ahead and used stubhub.com and they say it can take up to 48 hours for the tickets to be able to be downloaded. I ordered them on weds night and haven't heard anything back from them yet and the game is tomorrow at 7pm. they tickets are supposed to be sent to my email so i can download them and then print them. any thoughts?