Track day donations..

V8 Beast

We fell 5 cars short on the money needed to have the track day. However knowing how much work a lot of you put into it we told them its a go... With that being said we need your help to assure we are not pulling money that we will need for the car show later on. If you are able to donate or get other cars to join please do. If you donate through paypal or sign up please post here. This way I can shut the thread down when we break even. At this point I would be happy if 100 people donated $1 a peice.... every little bit counts ya know.

Use the below email addy to send donations via paypal.

accounting@columbusracing.com

Thank you

I don't have paypal but I will donate or even bring my piece of shit out and run.

x2 if i can get the oil leak fixed on the bike then ill be out, but i gotta do that first. that or if anyone knows a good place that can rebuild turbo's/ can help me rebuild the turbos, for cheap and get them done quick i could get the ranger going. that would be awesome.

Correction. We needed 60 people @ the regular rates. We have 31, eight of those at the $20 "beater" rates.

We'll make the track day with 5 more people, but have no money left for the cookout or car show coming up.

I bought a beater spot.

Probably won't run, hell might not even show up. But it would suck for everyone if this didn't happen as planned.

Thank you Jones. You are a true hero. Remember this is going towards a good cause, and for only a dollar a day you can make a difference!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_1011.jpg

Say hi to Phil. Phil is from an area where people dont take gas or seatbelts for granted. Too many times he found himself walking to work or putting on a superman outfit and acting like he was flying to mask the pain. Confused and left alone he went from ford, to chevy, and ultimately ended up playing racquetball and sitting in back seats to get to tournaments.. Once a racer he now finds himself wishing he had gas or a simple seatbelt to make him feel safe as he voices car sounds from the cockpit of his immobile car. Lets donate for the Phils out there! For only a dollar a day you can keep a racer out of the back seat of a sedan driven by homosexual racquetball players... and back in the driver seat where he belongs!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Jones. You are a true hero. Remember this is going towards a good cause, and for only a dollar a day you can make a difference!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_1011.jpg

Say hi to Phil. Phil is from an area where people dont take gas or seatbelts for granted. Too many times he found himself walking to work or putting on a superman outfit and acting like he was flying to mask the pain. Confused and left alone he went from ford, to chevy, and ultimately ended up playing racquetball and sitting in back seats to get to tournaments.. Once a racer he now finds himself wishing he had gas or a simple seatbelt to make him feel safe as he voices car sounds from the cockpit of his immobile car. Lets donate for the Phils out there! For only a dollar a day you can keep a racer out of the back seat of a sedan driven by homosexual racquetball players... and back in the driver seat where he belongs!

OMG ROFLMAO Brian that was great +rep for you. Reading that made me feel like I was watching one of those commercials for the underprivileged kids in 3rd world countries

Where is the link to pay more money

Choose send money once logged into paypal to the email address in the first post.

Vince that is a great idea! If we are not even by Wednesday I'll try that out... .

I didn't plan on running with money being tight, but I will try to get some money together and run my car. If it comes down to it, can I pay when I get to NTR?

Yeah thats cool. If money is tight dont worry about it. We would appreciate your help but real life trumps track events.