Idiots at Alum

Linn1647545492

alum is full of idiots, and jerks who dont know how to use the courtesy dock.

tying off to the inside of the dock, then going to get the truck. wtf ass? tie off to the outside. i swear, next time that happens to me, im untying the boat and giving it a shove.

or you have to deal with the douchebag with the freakin titanic on his trailer who decides that the time to prep and check everything is when he is on the ramp, or that the ramp is the perfect place to load his beers into the cooler. he couldnt have done it at the gas station when he bought the ice and beer...

alum is full of idiots, and jerks who dont know how to use the courtesy dock.

tying off to the inside of the dock, then going to get the truck. wtf ass? tie off to the outside. i swear, next time that happens to me, im untying the boat and giving it a shove.

Please do this...the tards at the dock annoy me. I love when I pull my boat out at the same time as someone else, yet I have it tied down, wiped down, and everything off of it in the parking lot before they ever get theirs out of the water. It's just not that hard to get a boat on/off a trailer.

ive been boating on alum for nearly 20 years. and have never been in any dangerous situations. morons.

You sir are wise beyond your years :)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/125536157/original.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
Do I really need to spell out the reason for my humorous sarcasm guys :confused: Don't tell me those were your relatives on that boat now....

babies cant be on boats?

babies cant be on boats?

sure they can, but the way he worded it made it sound as if he's been piloting a boat for all those years......never mind.....I wish your cousins all the best ;)

Edited by TTQ B4U

I love it when there are 20 people waiting in line at the boat ramp and you have people that go down the fucking middle of the ramp, not allowing two boats to put in the water.

What's even better than that is the people who take 15 mins just trying to back up a fucking trailor.

I love it when there are 20 people waiting in line at the boat ramp and you have people that go down the fucking middle of the ramp, not allowing two boats to put in the water.

What's even better than that is the people who take 15 mins just trying to back up a fucking trailor.

X2... I can back my trailer into the water, unload my boat or jet ski, tie it up an get my trailer out of the water in less then three minuites. :lol:

I don't see what's so hard....

I do have to agree with Tim. Those are the type of a-holes that clog up the boat ramp with their POS boat that will only actually start and go about 1 in 10 times at the ramp.

I took the sailboat out yesterday at the same launch, ended up loaning my jump box to a guy who then tried to sell me his POS boat... and seemed pissed when I didn't act even slightly interested.

sure they can, but the way he worded it made it sound as if he's been piloting a boat for all those years......never mind.....I wish your cousins all the best ;)

Maybe he was conceived on a boat, and some of his sperm-brothers got smeared on the helm?