How NOT to load a jetski

ImUrOBGYN

I need to spend a day sitting at a boat ramp. So many exciting things to watch.

i do it every day during the week on m ylunch break best way to kill an hour :bangbang:

Someone please let Paul borrow a jet ski trailor.

wtf?? please you woudl be suprised how quick i can load an unload my jetski :gtfo:

Although that was retarded, for those who have never actually pulled a loaded boat out of a shallow dock, it can be a very scary proposition until you do it once or twice. Once a year I see even experienced guys go way to far back as they try. those ramps can be extremely slippery below water line. Its almost impossible to walk in even a few inches of water at times, imagine the wheels spinning as you feel yourself slipping backwards.

Guest tbutera2112
Although that was retarded, for those who have never actually pulled a loaded boat out of a shallow dock, it can be a very scary proposition until you do it once or twice. Once a year I see even experienced guys go way to far back as they try. those ramps can be extremely slippery below water line. Its almost impossible to walk in even a few inches of water at times, imagine the wheels spinning as you feel yourself slipping backwards.

yea, ive never walked on those ramps in the water, and even i know its a dumb idea to back your drive wheels into the water...those guys are idiots, the only way what they were doing would be semi-ok, is if they had 4wd and were able to pull themselves up the ramp with the front wheels, they are complete idiots

funny story. when i was like 8, i was in cleveland and got a foul ball tossed to me by mickey tettleton, who was on deck.

the next day, we were at the RV park my grandparents had a camper at every summer. we were tossing the ball back and forth, and someone missed it, and it started rolling down the hill from where the campers were, and right down the boat launch strip. i go running down this hill that is steep as fuck, flying down the boat launch ramp to try to get this ball...i see it hit the water, i run up, get into just a hair of water and hit the moss that sits there...busted my ass and soaked about 1/2 my body falling into the lake.

got the ball back though. whats sad is i have no idea where its at now. once in a lifetime thing to get a foul ball and i lost it.

Your a newb.....

After i sunk my jet ski it picked up 3 mph on the big end... your move :bangbang:

Miss u no homo hahaha

I have been boating since I was a teenager and owned several boats. I have yet to almost sink one and the boat that has been sitting for years will fire up in under 10 seconds. Your move.................