Who repairs tv's?

wnaplay1647545503

I know there have been threads asking this before but i cant find them. Who repairs tv's? My aunt gave me a big one and its a crt or whatever they were called before before flat screens and it will probably be cheaper to just get a new one but if someone offers free testing, I thought I would get it checked anyways. Any clues

if its anything with the tube then it will be cheaper to get a new one.

if you can open it up go ahead and look at the capacitors see if any of them are bulging..more of a problem with LCDs but I've seen CRTs do it too. Oh, and don't fucking touch anything inside or you will die.

thompson electronics in whitehall/bexley area. i think its on main st. gary/karen thompson own it. i used to lift weights with gary a couple years ago until he switched gyms...he even joined here a while back. had the pics of the vettes with "HIS C6" and "HER C6" plates

tell them evan wyant sent you. i dont know if the do free diagnosis, but they are THE place in columbus to go to. most major manufacturers warranty repairs go thru their shop.

union electronics in marysville is a good place, just a mom and pop shop, but they do great work, and they're cheap. i just had the dmd chip replaced in my samsung 46 lcd about 3 months ago and they got it done quick was in and out with in the weekend.

thompson electronics in whitehall/bexley area. i think its on main st. gary/karen thompson own it. i used to lift weights with gary a couple years ago until he switched gyms...he even joined here a while back. had the pics of the vettes with "HIS C6" and "HER C6" plates

tell them evan wyant sent you. i dont know if the do free diagnosis, but they are THE place in columbus to go to. most major manufacturers warranty repairs go thru their shop.

Yep, use them and Mercury Keller (who will be cheaper...they are in the hood, but do good work).