Broke at track day

Fubar231

Who all broke and what'd you brake?

On the way home on the highway sprouted an oil leak and had the car towed. Cam position sensor gasket / valve cover gaskets getting replaced for being shotty.

Anyone else?

i broke the speed limit today does that count?

x2 :rolleyes:

ended up blowing my rear brake on the bike on the way home. sad part is i didnt even run lol

the white talon seemed to be the worst break at the track today. he ened up blowing up his transfer case and it f-ed up the rear end. at least thats what he told me. sucks, would have liked to see the dsm run all day.

I saw you sitting there when I came by, but was dealing with my dad's truck knocking (started right after pulling out)

Shitty, while sitting on the road i saw

Wagner

Throne

Matt (Matts V8s10)

Two or three other cars that were there all drove by

Quite an interesting day, seemed like it was too hot and humid to get any good runs in, not to mention i was having horrible boost issues / blow off valve issues all day.

Shitty, while sitting on the road i saw

Wagner

Throne

Matt (Matts V8s10)

Two or three other cars that were there all drove by

Quite an interesting day, seemed like it was too hot and humid to get any good runs in, not to mention i was having horrible boost issues / blow off valve issues all day.

Wagner, V8 Beast, and Big Steve were all close for most of my way home.

Well, up until 71.

Edited by Habitual Sinner

These were just the cars i knew off the top of my head, i am sure plenty more passed me broke down on the side of 70. I think when thorne passed i saw him laughing lol

Anthony did come pick me up with his truck and trailor and towed me to dublin for free. So someone did something that was helpful as hell. Saved me over $150 for a tow.

Guest 614Streets

My buddy rob with the black nova threw a belt on his second pass and didnt notice until shut down area where temp gauge was pinned at 240.... I tried to break Tinas car, ran a 14.1 first time and a 13.3 second time in it. :D

Not Brian broke on east main and anthony almost got ran over. Anthony was a rescue ranger today.

And now your car is at the shop.

Today was a weird day , after the day and you guys left the shop the 06 durango blew its 1 day old reman power rack.

Damn, seems the heat and the humidity just took it's toll on quite a few people. The only thing I broke was a sweat. Tooooo damn hot.

Man, that fuckin sucks, Shane. Guess I should've never called and woke you.

Damn, seems the heat and the humidity just took it's toll on quite a few people. The only thing I broke was a sweat. Tooooo damn hot.

Man, that fuckin sucks, Shane. Guess I should've never called and woke you.

I planned on showing at somepoint, just needed to get enough sleep, was up late last night and didn't want to be racing tired.

Also, i saw it coming honestly... Need to get some dyno time and get my damn car tuned.

all those people drove past you broke down and didnt stop?

lmao, great community we have here

Dude shut the fuck up.

I was all the way over in the left lane in traffic I am sorry but there is no way I am going to cut across that kind of traffic.

Shit was nuts. Doesn't help you were talking on your cell phone. :eek:

I don't think I was on the phone when I passed him. As soon as I got out of the no service zone out there my phone blew up with voice mail. I got stuck in that traffic and could not get to my study group and that was the suck.

Oh well if I could have stopped I would.

I don't think I was on the phone when I passed him. As soon as I got out of the no service zone out there my phone blew up with voice mail. I got stuck in that traffic and could not get to my study group and that was the suck.

Oh well if I could have stopped I would.

LOL. It was after we passed him. Around the 70-71 split.

84 z28 vortec superchaged car made it out of the trailer today.. put a new shifter cable in the car, for some reason 1st was park, and park was first?? i have no idea- so we tore down the transmission... later that day- rolled car in trailer- and went home.

84 z28 vortec superchaged car made it out of the trailer today.. put a new shifter cable in the car, for some reason 1st was park, and park was first?? i have no idea- so we tore down the transmission... later that day- rolled car in trailer- and went home.

Well, how fast did you do that? Add it to fastest 60?