Broke at track day

Fubar231

I didnt have time to stop. ive been up since 3pm thurs. drove from work to trails. raced sucked boost issues. left at 330 unloaded by 5 took trailer back at 6. got home at 7 shower some food and left for work where im at now till 7 am then off to pataskala to get v8fieros msd dizzy. i didnt evan see a car broke down.

Wagner dont worry about stopping man i saw you in the left lane. Also, i wasnt there alone my friend grant was behind me in his camaro so someone else was there. I wasn't trying to get anyone to stop for me and its ok that no one did. Everything worked out fine, and plus i dont want someone to rush over in traffic like that and stop immediately if they just saw me or something. Just let people be on their own way.

+1 again for anthony towing me back to dublin

Who all broke and what'd you brake?

On the way home on the highway sprouted an oil leak and had the car towed. Cam position sensor gasket / valve cover gaskets getting replaced for being shotty.

Anyone else?

Dude I went by when you had the car on truck

I pretty much melted one of the idler pulleys to my supercharger. I knew something was wrong when I went down the track and went ever so slow...no boost lol. At least the belt and everything was fine, I just have to replace the pulley. And i got a metal one :)

I pretty much melted one of the idler pulleys to my supercharger. I knew something was wrong when I went down the track and went ever so slow...no boost lol. At least the belt and everything was fine, I just have to replace the pulley. And i got a metal one :)

That plastic pulley was fubar. A metal one was a good idea.

I had my crank pulley come loose. Of the 3 bolts, one was missing all together and the other two had come half way out. When the belt jumped it got wedged behind the A/C compressor pulley and the belt tensioner pully. Picked up a new belt and 3 new bolts at NAPA and she was good as new.

These were just the cars i knew off the top of my head, i am sure plenty more passed me broke down on the side of 70. I think when thorne passed i saw him laughing lol

Yea me and jason passed but we couldnt stop because we was fallowing his dads piece of shit that was knocking so loud i could hear his truck over my blazer,radio and traffic. if we wasnt fallowing his dad we woulda def. stopped for ya man. sucks you broke down thank god someone saved the day because the side of the road and 4 oc traffic is dangerous.

I would have stopped, but i didnt go out 70 to go home. i was beat when i left the track (the sun took its tool) and since i live in delaware i just too the back way straight up 37 back. but if i went that way i deff would have stopped to help.

Even if someone did stop we couldn't have done anything, we could of maybe tightened the valve covers and limped it home if the oil isnt spewing out of the CPS. Not to mention the oil was below the pickup so i would of had to go buy some more.

Thorne, you passed right as anthony showed up lol. We were there for like 45 minutes if not more just sitting lol.

Also, why the hell do semi truck drivers think honking is going to help? Seemed like every truck driver was honking at us.