Columbus Racing

Archie

They are worried about 20 fucking dollars... what a bunch of fucking cheap deuchebags.

I'll fuck richer, better looking, wetter pussy having, smarter bitches than you ever will in your fucking life.

Lick my mother fucking balls NERDS.

/END forum

They are worried about 20 fucking dollars... what a bunch of fucking cheap deuchebags.

I'll fuck richer, better looking, wetter pussy having, smarter bitches than you ever will in your fucking life.

/END forum

If you can get that for $20, have at it.

/END forum

lol

Phil I want my $20

Cock sucking mother fucking son of a bitch dick in the bootie hole ass eating taint sniffing god dam pussy farting dude

I didn't say $20 I said $2O there is a small difference between O and 0. 0wned or Owned u get $2 and a captial O.

Guest 614Streets
Drunk post?
Message! End waynes brother.

I used to post shit like this, i was at the bottom then. Here I am going to post a song you will love but once your make some ends and rule the streets you will bounce off this , wont forget it cause its where you came from , but you will play dj jazzy jeff and still be hard. Someday. Without futher ah dooo.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=GeRWM8XEZX0&feature=related