To the dipshit in the 2010 red camaro on 71 South

TimTaylor751647545500

Heading home from Mansfield where we met up with my fiance's dad & stepmother for father's day, some jackass in a 2010 red camaro on 71-S was riding my tail in the fast lane while I was passing the slower moving traffic in the center lane. As I get next to the last car in the middle lane before the lane opens up (when I would have moved over for him), the fuckface in the camaro slows behind me, jumps over two lanes cutting off the 2nd car in the middle lane, guns it, cuts all the way over into the fast lane QUICKLY while cutting off the first car in the middle lane. During which I see the dumbass coming from my right, so I have to move 1/2 way into the berm otherwise he would have sideswiped my fiance in the passenger side and would have taken off my front bumper to which he quickly receives a gesture of my appreciation via my middle finger. At this point, he pulls away doing at least 100 right before it goes down to two lanes. I can now see him ahead just weaving like crazy, cutting off car after car and causing everyone to slam on their brakes really fucking up the flow of traffic.

Got on the phone with the OHP and gave them the info. Only saw one OHP car coming the other way, but he must have gotten off somewhere because they called me back asking if I still saw him infront of me, which I didn't.

cliffs: Don't drive like an asshole just because you have a new sports car

I've only needed it once to call in an obvious drunk, but this is why OHP is at the very top of my cell phone address book.

^^ this And my phone/ mount with video. On Friday I had an asshole in a red 335 convertible cut me and several other cars off. I recorded him for several minutes. At sawmill and federated a showed him the video as I held it up and asked if his manufacturer plate meant he worked at BMW Financial and what his fleet dept would say if they got it? He just looked straight ahead. Hope he was sweating it out this weekend.

^^ this And my phone/ mount with video. On Friday I had an asshole in a red 335 convertible cut me and several other cars off. I recorded him for several minutes. At sawmill and federated a showed him the video as I held it up and asked if his manufacturer plate meant he worked at BMW Financial and what his fleet dept would say if they got it? He just looked straight ahead. Hope he was sweating it out this weekend.

so, because you saw him driving like an ass, you figured the most logical step with others' safety in mind was to ignore driving for "several minutes" to make sure you had video evidence of his bad driving.

before you do anything in the name of public safety, think to yourself "would dying during this act put me in the running for a Darwin award?"

so, because you saw him driving like an ass, you figured the most logical step with others' safety in mind was to ignore driving for "several minutes" to make sure you had video evidence of his bad driving.

before you do anything in the name of public safety, think to yourself "would dying during this act put me in the running for a Darwin award?"

Read my post....my phone is in a mount that is high enough to record the entire front of my car and all that is ahead. Pushing the camera app and record on my iPhone screen is no different than changing a radio station.

Not sure why you "read in" that I ignored traffic for several minutes? :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
Next time go faster in the fast lane

we were all thinking it, about time somebody said it

if youre in the fast lane, you need to be going substantially faster than the middle lane, or move the fuck over so youre not holding up the people behind you....if somebody has to hit their brakes in the fast lane because youre in their way, youre doing it wrong.

my fiance's dad & stepmother for father's day....During which I see the dumbass coming from my right, so I have to move 1/2 way into the berm otherwise he would have sideswiped my fiance in the passenger side and would have taken off my front bumper to which he quickly receives a gesture of my appreciation via my middle finger. At this point, he pulls away doing at least 100 right before it goes down to two lanes.

if youre in the fast lane, you need to be going substantially faster than the middle lane, or move the fuck over so youre not holding up the people behind you....if somebody has to hit their brakes in the fast lane because youre in their way, youre doing it wrong.

I disagree...Tim had his soon to be in laws in the car and was in the process of passing traffic....ie going faster than the center lane and moving past a line of cars.

I'm sorry, but when I'm in the car with others, especially family, F.U. to all those who think a minivan needs to go faster than 80mph when passing. I know what happened as I've been there done that and IMO if you're passing the other vehicles, you are doing it right. I hardly think Tim was simply crawling past them either.

Dude in the Camero was way out of line. You don't blow by people from the right lane at triple digit speeds. One would think an older guy would know...but I suppose he no longer has kids, or if so, they must not have given a shit about him as it's fathers day weekend and he's out being a tool.

I disagree...Tim had his soon to be in laws in the car and was in the process of passing traffic....ie going faster than the center lane and moving past a line of cars.

I'm sorry, but when I'm in the car with others, especially family, F.U. to all those who think a minivan needs to go faster than 80mph when passing. I know what happened as I've been there done that and IMO if you're passing the other vehicles, you are doing it right. I hardly think Tim was simply crawling past them either.

Dude in the Camero was way out of line. You don't blow by people from the right lane at triple digit speeds. One would think an older guy would know...but I suppose he no longer has kids, or if so, they must not have given a shit about him as it's fathers day weekend and he's out being a tool.

Exactly what happened in this case.