Talking on the cell while driving.....

DLN1223

Unfortunately stupidity breeds faster than rabbits!

this reminds me of idiocracy. havent watched the full movie(cuz i tho it was stupid) but i know its bout people who shouldn't have kids, have alot. and smart,educated people don't.lol

she needs to have her kids taken away!

this reminds me of idiocracy. havent watched the full movie(cuz i tho it was stupid) but i know its bout people who shouldn't have kids, have alot. and smart,educated people don't.lol

Idiocracy is by far the best movie ever! Too bad the only people that get that movie are the people who aren't like the people in that movie! There should be a license to have more than two kids!

watch it all the way.....the ends are fun as well, I like the starbucks with adult entertainment......it's a nice movie to watch when you are drunk...and that product "brawndo" (plants crave electrolytes), we gave one of our co-worker as xmas gift.....she was furious (couldn't take it)....:(

'You want to pop your titty out and breastfeed this kid?'
:lol:

I can't top that, but a local lady here ran into the back of a school bus, and here's the quote from that article:

http://tmcnews.blogspot.com/2009/02/car-slams-bus-laoded-with-kids.html

Trooper Jackson said he asked Straka-Cokaj why she struck the bus – “She said the bus kept going and stopping, going and stopping – I told her, that is what school buses do when they drop kids off.”