Shelby Cobra

Forrest Gump 9

Last year on Sunday before the end of the Cobra show the city blocked off about 1/3 mile of the road the courthouse is on and let the guys and gals run the piss out of them one at a time. It could have been a times thing too. I didn't walk own that far.

I was there last year. If you donate to their cause, you can get a ride in one down the road going full bore. I did it. it was fun.

I was there last year. If you donate to their cause, you can get a ride in one down the road going full bore. I did it. it was fun.

Didn't know they gave rides for donations. I'll be going back out there Sunday to get myself a ride in one! ;)

We got there late Sunday last year and people was telling me that about half the cars already left. I plan on getting there early this year.

Here's a few pictures I took of last year.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/album.php?albumid=531

When i was a little younger, i had to go see me dad in Madison Pen. I used to see alot of them on 70 out there in london. There was this big ass field they set up for the meet. Some sick ass little cars. Seemed like every driver i seen was a 60 something year old Vet.

Yeah I saw a bunch on friday on 23 when I was in the work truck. One had a turbo badge on it and sounded nasty. Plates said something like GN Venom, had a grandnational badge on the side of the fenders as well. Sweet little cars.

Yeah I saw a bunch on friday on 23 when I was in the work truck. One had a turbo badge on it and sounded nasty. Plates said something like GN Venom, had a grandnational badge on the side of the fenders as well. Sweet little cars.

Huh, an (apparently) turbo 3.8 powered Cobra...that's certainly different!

Ya, the "GN VENOM" is out there every year, pretty badass little car. Theres also a 1 or 2 out there with a viper v10 in them. I made a thread last year or so with pics from the show. Always loved going to that show.

Yes,I was gonna say "GN VENOM" has been around a while.The Viper V10 powered ones have been around a long time too.A buddy of mine sold a brand new Viper V10 to Elite Body in London for one when he was Parts Mgr at Westside Dodge.Nice sale there!My son and I usually go the the holtels at 70 and Hilliard-Rome Rd in the evening and see tons of them.

They are only at London on Saturday morning . They all stay off of 70 on the west side at Rome Hilliard as said before . Try http://www.londoncobrashow.com for more info.

Ed was the name of the guy that built the Viper powered Cobra , he was also one of the guys that started the London Cobra show , it was called the " Double Venom Spring Fling " in the early days , because of that car.

Edited by lawnman

Yes,I was gonna say "GN VENOM" has been around a while.The Viper V10 powered ones have been around a long time too.A buddy of mine sold a brand new Viper V10 to Elite Body in London for one when he was Parts Mgr at Westside Dodge.Nice sale there!My son and I usually go the the holtels at 70 and Hilliard-Rome Rd in the evening and see tons of them.

Dangit, he took my idea :D