F-ing 106.7....

05SC-GT

So, I go into work today listening to Soundgarden and STP on Radio 106.7....and when I get out of work, turn my car back on and now I am listening to Eve and the Gin Blossoms....now its Gen X 106.7.

I can't stand when radio stations do this crap...that was a kick ass radio station too.

switched that quick? wasnt 99.7 just an annoying buzz/tone for like 2 weeks before they went to the rock for that short time?

You mean before they turned it to shitty ass old rock, metallica and nirvana. I fucking hate the blitz. 106.7 was my backup guess thats gone i fucking hate radio stations in columbus.

I miss the big WAZU

Was that 107. something? But at any rate, 106.7 is playing some of their "old" stuff, but how can you play Pearl Jam, followed by Hootie and the Blowfish, then Linkin Park, and finally the theme to "Grease"...I mean seriously.

I'm not sure if you have heard, but they invented something to cure these problems.

Google "Satellite Radio".

Or listen to country music. more country selection on local radio than all of XM

Commercial radio sucks. I have 5 stations programmed in the work truck and at least once per day I have to shut the radio off because all five stations have commercials at the same time.

Unfortunately, satellite radio hasn't been all that great either.. Octane has gone soft with lots of whiny crap, boneyard is still OK but Eddie Trunk annoys me, Liquid metal only plays screaming growling metal, and Faction is too unpredictable. If Octane would just harden the fuck up, I wouldn't mind so much.

i listen to radio on iheart through my blackberry. it's free and it's MUCH better. there are some cities with decent radio stations. also for more EDM type stuff I use flycast, again. free. just run a cable from your phone to the aux port on your head unit.

I still laugh at the fact that people pay for radio :) But to each their own I guess.

Since sports talk radio is now on 97.1 that is pretty much all I listen to or a burnt cd since most mondern music is trash anyway.

Let me guess, you use an antenna to watch TV too?

Let me guess, you use an antenna to watch TV too?

No, I am not that much of a hillbilly :) You can bust on me all you want but I really personally don't see the value in paying for something I can get for free. There might be one or two channels that I would enjoy and that is not worth the money to me.

No, I am not that much of a hillbilly :) You can bust on me all you want but I really personally don't see the value in paying for something I can get for free. There might be one or two channels that I would enjoy and that is not worth the money to me.

Same here.

I'm not really impressed enough with satelite radio that I see the need to pay for it. I have HD radio, so I can get a few different stations and they sound great. To be fair, there are really only a handful of HD or regular stations I listen to and the rest of the time I listen to 4GB of music off my USB. Most of the time I prefer to be my own DJ than some jackhole like Ryan Seacrest.

Guest tbutera2112
a positive though..... 99.7 the BLITZ is back, and therye slowly playing less and less shitty music...and Blazor and Mo have their morning show back, no more bob and tom gayness

The DJs on The Blitz are just complete morons. It might just be because they are trying to be "Hip and Edgy" but they sound and act like idiots. It's painful to listen to them talk. And I just can't listen to that stupid trio they haveon in the afternoons.. Those three need to be shot.

I wouldn't mind a Mike radio station around here. No DJs, no talk shows, no interviews, just a wide spread of music.