Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ass look like two hams gettin it on

hey baby wanna go 200mph, i can make it happen

AYO BITCH

that fuckin dude just called me CHLOE

Omg I forgot about. Chloe awwwwwhahahaha

Yota said some girl got on the boat crying and wen someone asked her what was wrong she said

" I just got fucked in the ass" ben rothlesberger made an appearence

More qoutes

Have you ever finger a chick doing 130 mph? No but I have had sex at 130 am

Yota- wtf guys I jus made a prk shout out on stage did anyone hear me??? Ummm nope but drink this mother fucker

Can I get 10 cokes?

Look bitch jus put the pizza in your purse

Did u steal that? No I jus didn't pay for it

Sir how much for your hat?

Rob u can't sleep here people will trip over u, rob u can't sleep there either, no rob keep going.

There's no room 128 I'm lost

lol where did rob end up?

On the floor cuddled next to joes toes lol. He was trying to find chris, but he was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up this morning. He couldn't put a full sentence together to sve his life. Except for" there's a fucking ihop around here, u guys are dumb there's an ihop here"

you and me both man, my fucking car had to break like 3 different things in the 2 weeks leading up to this. such bad damn luck on my part. at least i got to see some of the cars as they barreled ass up 315. glad everyone made it without any probs

FUCK i wish I could have went, got my car back this morning. When I was driving back home I saw the yellow C6 and the supra, then about 5 min later saw the silver evo and black fox body. that's freaking awesome!

i was the dude in the silver 350 behind you guys for a little bit! 315 is a fun road!

i heard you downshift as we flew by, i think thats the only time i've been in such a hurry i didn't stop to race somebody.

everyone made it alive, and no tickets. miller broke. so i guess only 50% of the mustangs entered made it.

that sounds about right :)

On the floor cuddled next to joes toes lol. He was trying to find chris, but he was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up this morning. He couldn't put a full sentence together to sve his life. Except for" there's a fucking ihop around here, u guys are dumb there's an ihop here"

you all have smartphones isn't there an ihop app

Im so pissed I couldnt make this... I sat home and watched a movie... Did I say Im pissed?

we will put a DNS by your name in the books :)

durp. i meant Rx7

then the silver one, must have been a normal lancer then?

we were going so fast he couldn't even identify our cars buahahahhaa

shanton congradulations on a successful first rally, i think we really made alot of progress and a big start for next time.

i was extremely surprised and shocked at how close everyone was as far as crossing the finish line. just goes to show that the type of car means nothing. but Mojoe and yota my hat is off to you two i didn't expect someone to drive harder and crazier then we did. anytime you wanna beat the shit out of some cars or hit some back roads just give me a call...... oh, and i still blame traffic ;) ;) ;)

shanton congradulations on a successful first rally, i think we really made alot of progress and a big start for next time.

i was extremely surprised and shocked at how close everyone was as far as crossing the finish line. just goes to show that the type of car means nothing. but Mojoe and yota my hat is off to you two i didn't expect someone to drive harder and crazier then we did. anytime you wanna beat the shit out of some cars or hit some back roads just give me a call...... oh, and i still blame traffic ;) ;) ;)

Nissan murano ftw!

but Mojoe and yota my hat is off to you two i didn't expect someone to drive harder and crazier then we did. anytime you wanna beat the shit out of some cars or hit some back roads just give me a call...... oh, and i still blame traffic ;) ;) ;)

Dude what are you talking about? I blew you up on 315 before you guys even got to cycle search! Law rocket from sun roof FTW! :lol:

We were a bit outta control. Had a great time on the trip up, and from what I remember I had a great time on the island... Everyone told me I did anyway. There is a period from 7-10 I dont really remember. Oh well. I found you bishes again. I guess I just wanted to tour PIB solo for an hour or so.

Nissan murano ftw!

Nice watch man! ;)

Edited by yotaman88210

Dude what are you talking about? I blew you up on 315 before you guys even got to cycle search! Law rocket from sun roof FTW! :lol:

We were a bit outta control. Had a great time on the trip up, and from what I remember I had a great time on the island... Everyone told me I did anyway. There is a period from 7-10 I dont really remember. Oh well. I found you bishes again. I guess I just wanted to tour PIB solo for an hour or so.

Nice watch man! ;)

Bwhahahaha, I gotta pee. Silence ........ uncontrolable laughter. I peed on ur seat btw

So I'm sitting at home chillin and guess what movie came on? Cannon Ball Run. Anyone who did the rally needs to watch this again. There are several scenes that remind me of the weekend. There may be a scene with a black import just leaving shit behind him and making his way through traffic. Don't for get to use your turn signal. LOL

Rob, if you have any vids, I've not seen my car run before and would like to see them. Thanks

So I'm sitting at home chillin and guess what movie came on? Cannon Ball Run. Anyone who did the rally needs to watch this again. There are several scenes that remind me of the weekend. There may be a scene with a black import just leaving shit behind him and making his way through traffic. Don't for get to use your turn signal. LOL

Rob, if you have any vids, I've not seen my car run before and would like to see them. Thanks

Just like Rob said my hat is also off to you. Usually I push things way farther then what other people would. I would have to say that you guys put me to shame on this one. I thought for sure we were going to jail after we were only 4 mins into this thing. I remember leaving the horse shoe and just thinking we have got to get the fuck out of columbus.

Great time with everyone!

P.S. I have been a member of this board for over 8 years and this is my 1,000th post. <<<<<<Useless information of the day

I know Miller is putting a vid together. Shanton copied all my pics and vids and I assume is getting them to Miller. Try to send what you have to him, or me. Thanks

I have very little video due to the break down. And I have not received any video from anyone else yet. So, let's get the ball rolling people email everything to zmiller1@my.devry.edu

I didn't feel we pushed all that hard. We had opportunities, and we took them with caution. Most of my quick accelerations were under the speed limit from being behind people going under the speed limit. And I'm pretty sure I signaled almost every lane change. It's never worth it to tail gate and there will always be an opening with time. I left a lot of room, and doors just kept opening for me. You and Rob should do a track day with that car. Nelson is pretty cheap and Mid Ohio has openings now and then. I drove the car to it's ability. The entire time I was going off my water temps and they were between 89 and 94 most of the time, with a peak at 102C. 3 hours of spirited driving wears on you and your car. At one point I was heat soaked and slow rolled for about 20 minutes. I thought my plugs were fouled, but that was a learning point for me and the car. I ran into it again coming back into Columbus. We all ran 170+ miles. Think of how many laps that is at a track.

Definately will be in touch with you guys to head out some time. Work owns me for a while though.