Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

I didn't feel we pushed all that hard. We had opportunities, and we took them with caution. Most of my quick accelerations were under the speed limit from being behind people going under the speed limit. And I'm pretty sure I signaled almost every lane change. It's never worth it to tail gate and there will always be an opening with time. I left a lot of room, and doors just kept opening for me. You and Rob should do a track day with that car. Nelson is pretty cheap and Mid Ohio has openings now and then. I drove the car to it's ability. The entire time I was going off my water temps and they were between 89 and 94 most of the time, with a peak at 102C. 3 hours of spirited driving wears on you and your car. At one point I was heat soaked and slow rolled for about 20 minutes. I thought my plugs were fouled, but that was a learning point for me and the car. I ran into it again coming back into Columbus. We all ran 170+ miles. Think of how many laps that is at a track.

Definately will be in touch with you guys to head out some time. Work owns me for a while though.

Oh I know we could have pushed it harder but I am just refering to how hard we pushed it while considering and staying within the law. Just mostly unexpected.

I love how now everyone refers to "Me and Rob" when talking about using the corvette for something. I agree though. Rob if your reading this, you and I should do a track day lol:D

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" rob where are your keys?"

" fucking chris has them"

" why don't u yave ur own keys"

" fucking chris has my keys"

" ok but why?"

" because he's way bigger than me. Miss , wanna go 200mph I have a vette"

" with no keys , bring your ass on rob"

We did alot of miles of spirited driving but my water and oil temps never went over 220 F No matter how hard you drive on the street it doesn't compare to the track. In one 20 minute session at the track my temps get up to 300.

and i'm always up for track days.

Edited by Rob

So I'm sitting at home chillin and guess what movie came on? Cannon Ball Run. Anyone who did the rally needs to watch this again. There are several scenes that remind me of the weekend. There may be a scene with a black import just leaving shit behind him and making his way through traffic. Don't for get to use your turn signal. LOL

Rob, if you have any vids, I've not seen my car run before and would like to see them. Thanks

i will capture them to the computer but i don't have a way to transfer big files, if anyone knows a way i can do this let me know. i know it's possible me and linn used to do it for our vids but i don't remember what we used. i'm usually the one making the videos so i havn't had to worry about it for a long time.

if all else fails i'll put it on the flash drive and meet you guys somewhere.

idk wat u clowns are talkin bout. me and paul were the first out of town. we were in a 6 cyl crapstang too.

Yes you guys were. And we were the last to leave the start point. And we had the most fun in the drive, passing everyone. :)

I only got footage from halland so far come on slackers.

Yup, don't remember this happening!

Apparently Bear and Eric kept handing me shirts and taking pictures when I blacked out. Assholes

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=4260