new from cincy

blue99fbody

thanks maybe we can get a run when i make it up there, dont know much about your car other than i was told it was huffing and looked like it rolled out! 6speed?
Yes 6speed got a small shot on it other than that a cpl bolt ons

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can come play... I'm completely stock though so I will be a little behind...

Uve always been slow its ok

Welcome to cr, I remember seeing ur car when we can down an swept house last year.

Car looks/runs awesome though!

we can race at marion grudge night. if i ever get off work i may just have to take a night off. its fun.

ya your out of my leauge im just a lil 6speed car, and i aint lookin to be set out a bunch. and the color is navy blue metalic its a stock color

Dear Erica,

I am not a pig, I am a complete gentleman, yet a gentleman who can kick ass and take care of shit. I am a trophy husband to be had. We should hook up, I would like to PIITB.

Sincerely,

Juicy

Dear Erica,

I am not a pig, I am a complete gentleman, yet a gentleman who can kick ass and take care of shit. I am a trophy husband to be had. We should hook up, I would like to PIITB.

Sincerely,

Juicy

Your not allowed. To post, I jus got in trouble for laughing out loud.

Dear Erica,

Sincerely,

Juicy

Dear Juicy,

I have a gentleman who can kiss ass and take care of shit, but thanks for the offer!

Sincerely,

Erica

Dear Juicy,

I have a gentleman who can kiss ass and take care of shit, but thanks for the offer!

Sincerely,

Erica

Dear Erica,

Do you wanna go fast?....... Or take it slow? i can accommodate both. Your gentleman is not a gentleman at all. I challenge him to a duel.

Best regards,

Juicy

P.S. Do you make a good sammich?

Dear Phil,

Please let me hook up with Erica and PIITB. We can still be friends. She will probably like it, then she will let you PIITB on future occasions. You can thank me later. This will also allow you to avoid a duel and prevent undue harm.

Thanks,

Juicy

PS. Does she make a good sammich? Is your laundry clean on time, and without wrinkles? These are both very important questions.