Moving soon sale, lots of computer junk.

unfunnyryan

This thread will be updated a bunch as I decide what stuff I can throw away.

Most of this stuff is old and worthless to me, so I'm not going to list prices. In fact, I'm not even going to require you to pay me unless you want to slip me a $5 or something.

1x SMC 24 Port 100mbit network switch. It works. It sometimes doesn't play nice with crossover cables. Uses a standard computer type power cord. It has holes for rails.

2x creative sound blaster pci sound cards. One of these might be an audigy, but the same thing basically.

4x 160gb sata hard drives. I think one of them is dead. 2 of them are matched pairs suitable for raid.

1x 17" Viewsonic monitor. CRT, flat screen style. Good picture on it, VGA cable only. 1280x1024 res. Doesn't have the adjustable base, it ran away. If no one takes this it is going to get shot.

Thats all for now. When I come across more stuff to throw out I'll update this post.

UPDATE 7/3/10

All of the above is still here. Here is some more cooler stuff.

RAM: I think one of the desktop sticks is dead.

2x1gb DDR2 800

2x1gb DDR2 667?

2x1gb DDR2 667 LAPTOP ram.

I just rediscovered my barely used HD HomeRun box. $50 and its yours.

2x DVD combo drives. I think one had problems, other might as well. They are both IDE drives.

1x very nice MacAlly aluminum hard drive enclosure. Has USB and e-sata. $15

1x Pentium D 830, I believe this is a 3ghz processor. Someone take it before it becomes a nice long range target.

1x mini dvi to dvi adapter, for hooking up a monitor to slightly older macbooks.

More to come as soon as I start cleaning out the stuff in my desk cabinets..

Edited by unfunnyryan

Its a switch. You can PM me for an address, or maybe meet me up near blackwing in delaware tomorrow if its closer to either of you.

I need to do a wipe on those drives first. I may keep one of them for something.

Its a switch. You can PM me for an address, or maybe meet me up near blackwing in delaware tomorrow if its closer to either of you.

I need to do a wipe on those drives first. I may keep one of them for something.

PMed, and why so far north? what time tomorrow. ill be in delaware around 12:30-3