Entourage

Kevin R.

Where can I watch online? New season is starting and I don't have HBO yet as I just moved.

Apparently they just took down Ninjavideo.net where I used to watch it, or at least RoadRunner says they "can't find it".

In before "HBO", "Buy cable", "Entourage sucks", "Fag", ".... is a better show", "fuck TV, I only listen to TV shows on Sirius", "needs lowered", "....is hotter", "Paul can't spell", "this thread sucks", "learn how to use Google", etc.

Thanks.

i wouldn't use random torrents from a public area. movie companies are putting trackers in these things, not to mention there are viruses and everything else. i suggest using a private site like demonoid. there are a couple others out there as well.

Never used a news group....is it just torrents?

Nothing like torrents. It is a really basic form of a message board. Same concept you post a thread and add an attachment to it. Then anyone else can download it.

You have to pay for access to the newsgroup but it is worth it. Much much more secure then torrents and less of a chance of getting caught.