So, who were the dumbassea on Ackerman tonight?

Casper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

It was me , when they finally caught up to me , photographers were already there.

I spent the night handcuffed to the motel bed.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3465719066_0a2673ee9d.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
It was me , when they finally caught up to me , photographers were already there.

I spent the night handcuffed to the motel bed.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3465719066_0a2673ee9d.jpg

my man :D :thumbup:

So the guy thats in Cleveland fixing Bens car traveled all the way to Columbus to have an epic dig race with a sedan for a $17.25 purse. During the race they saw cops and tried to run. While trying to run the guy in the suburu remembered it was a suburu and just gave up. The guy in the sedan went to a Meijers and blended in with the rest of the grocery getters....

Case Closed!

A cos sticker can;t be confused for a CR Sticker.

Not with a cop who doesn't know what a CR sticker looks like. Also what if it was one of the old style CR stickers, that actually say Columbus Racing, those could definitely be confused with a COS sticker.

What fallout? You've stated it is not condoned here, your not in the business of infringing on freedom of speech and cr is an open forum. Whomever dont like it can suck it. Tell them to pissoff. I dont see why a big deal is made over nothing. People street race, they do it everyday, cr just happens to be a site where some of those people may or may not be members. Theres no crelation(sp) between the 2 other than people own cars.

Refer them to me, the first time I recieve a valid death threat is the last time that person makes any threats ever again.

And what, exactly, are you going to do to an anonymous e-threat? E-threat them back?

As a Mod, you should care, because if the story is accurate, and the site's name makes it out to Joe Public, there will be 20 people trying to join the forum tomorrow for no other reason than to get dirt about the racing.

I can't find anyhting on this, something's a little fishy, the news is usually all over this shit.

How does it sound fishy? It was on the CPD police band. This isn't a bullshit article from the news or a rumor. This is police officer talking to dispatch.

How does it sound fishy? It was on the CPD police band. This isn't a bullshit article from the news or a rumor. This is police officer talking to dispatch.

I think some people thought you meant "a police officer talking to The Dispatch."