So, who were the dumbassea on Ackerman tonight?

Casper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have video of jones and pat street racing and doing burnouts in the circuit city parking lot while using a mac fed file. So its a faggot recording homos doing gay things.

Jus t full of non herterosexual activities.

Fags

Let them join. As a mod I have a rational understanding about what is worth worrying about and what really isnt. And where are these anonymous e-threats being posted or spread?

Columbus Racing and Fight Club. Race on Fridays, let's fight on Saturdays.

I think you're the one with the handicap. What's the backbone of these meetings and hangout? Street racing. It's been the same for years. I know that there's more to it, chatting, etc but let's not get carried away here. lol

I see way more off-topic posts and way more organized legit events organized than typical street racing. Hell, there's more street racing being discussed and going down on the Grand Prix forums than here. The name represents racing in general. Regardless of what happened in days gone by, it's what the group is about now.

Are there still sub-groups of those that hang onto the moments of days gone by? Sure; but then back to my point earlier, there are the same sub groups in most every forum. Most of the stuff cops are after has gone from message boards to text messages so there's no need to put it up for them to see. Thus why most of the talk from the sub groups has been all but none existent.

No, it isn't. It was started based on a group of people that street raced, and moved away from that over the years.

We don't allow street racing to be setup here anymore, it's been that way for awhile. CR also provides track days as an alternative to street racing, amongst other things like car shows, group gatherings, etc.

I, nor can CR as a whole, hold the hand of every member on here which is what some people, and society in general, expect. It won't happen. Those that choose to post their experiences on here do risk their integrity, as we do have quite a few law enforcement officials on here.That's not a secret.

However, those of us that run CR, along with a majority of it's members have moved away from organized street racing and CR has moved along as well.

Unfortunately, the general public are ignorant to this fact and refuse to see otherwise.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!