new from delaware

coolindagame304

hey whats up im new from Delaware my name is dj im 19 and i drive a 94 integra ls and and a 1996 impala ss heres some pics of my cars

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/coolindagame304/c6acf4a7.jpg

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/coolindagame304/8c444188.jpg

• Upvote 4

actually the integra is under construction at the moment with metal being welded in i only have mods on the integra at the moment too, to answer ur question koni gc coilovers and dc sports header back and a a lil k&n cool air intake its not a fast car by any means but i was going to do a ls vtec but i decided not to and sold my type r head.

and now im jus going to mod my impala and drive the teg for gas lol

+ rep good intro and got some nice cars for doing some mods to. I have always been a fan of those SS cars. Ignore the trash talkers and you should be able to get on the board soon enough :)

thanks and nice trans am btw i use to drive a 1982 trans am a while back

• Upvote 1

Great intro, and I really like the Impale 'ya. I don't recall seeing either car around town, and I'm pretty sure I'd remember the Impala.

I hope you can make it to some CR track days and meets.

+ rep

• Upvote 1

actually the integra is under construction at the moment with metal being welded in i only have mods on the integra at the moment too, to answer ur question koni gc coilovers and dc sports header back and a a lil k&n cool air intake its not a fast car by any means but i was going to do a ls vtec but i decided not to and sold my type r head.

and now im jus going to mod my impala and drive the teg for gas lol

weld? pfft. i hear you can just use a rivet gun :whistle:

I hope for the sake of your reputation that this was not the drifting Impala that just about smacked head on with a Civic at Circuit City last weekend/was acting like a total Jackass.

If not...welcome.

weld? pfft. i hear you can just use a rivet gun :whistle:

no rivets are to put ur fender back on :p

I hope for the sake of your reputation that this was not the drifting Impala that just about smacked head on with a Civic at Circuit City last weekend/was acting like a total Jackass.

If not...welcome.

Would he really admit it? lol I really hope its not him

and if it is you then :gtfo:

If not...welcome.

Wut woh...