Wake up Bake up Gotta get my cake upp.......

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

wiz khalifa is the shit. i saw that and i was like...wait, i know ive heard this. ive got like 60 songs of his on my ipod

and you fail on the wiz khalifa threads...there was one on here a while back...thats how i got turned on to him.

a lot better than the shit i hear on the radio. you think thats bad, what the fuck is this "teach me how to dougie" ive been hearing on the radio?

Rap music is proof there is no god.

It is also proof you can teach a retard to talk over a beat.

In short rap music is the short bus of music.

** please note this does not include old school rap that had something to say and people who had talent making it.***

Guest tbutera2112
Suburban Thug Life, yo.

yo you dun needa be in thiz thred talkn that chit dude. next time you have a thot, let it go, ya feel me? punkass white boy

I don't think Wiz is anything special, but I can dig it. Me and my girl met him a couple times, actually.

took this one

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs264.ash1/19142_272919051011_559586011_3939391_6934469_n.jpg

Rap music is proof there is no god.

It is also proof you can teach a retard to talk over a beat.

In short rap music is the short bus of music.

** please note this does not include old school rap that had something to say and people who had talent making it.***

true

I don't think Wiz is anything special, but I can dig it. Me and my girl met him a couple times, actually.

took this one

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs264.ash1/19142_272919051011_559586011_3939391_6934469_n.jpg

less wiz khalifa pics, more g/f pics. and not with you.