cow appreciation day/ free food

wnaplay1647545503

That is pretty sad what people will do for a sandwich.

If you told me you would give me $5 to make a cow suit out of scratch, drive to a restaurant, walk into that restaurant, order something, and then leave. I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

Reminds me of the people on "free burrito day" at school who stood in, literally, a 2 mile line for a free burrito. Would you wait in a 2 hour line for $5.85 in cash? I wouldn't. But for a burrito people will do anything.

That is pretty sad what people will do for a sandwich.

If you told me you would give me $5 to make a cow suit out of scratch, drive to a restaurant, walk into that restaurant, order something, and then leave. I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

Reminds me of the people on "free burrito day" at school who stood in, literally, a 2 mile line for a free burrito. Would you wait in a 2 hour line for $5.85 in cash? I wouldn't. But for a burrito people will do anything.

that was a couple years ago...i left work to go do it, got there, realized there was a few hundred people in line and said fuck this

i figure, i make $15/hr, for it to be worth it to me i'd be willing to stand in line for about 23 minutes. it would have been a couple hours and $30>$5.85