looking for a doberman puppy

fast91stang

Im looking for a doberman puppy, dont want to pay a fortune. I really do not care about the papers as long as it is pure bred doberman. If you guys know anyone selling them or looking to rehome one please let me know. I do not want anything older then like a year old if it is needing rehomed. Thanks!

BTW craigslist is a joke for pets no one ever responds lol.

If you want to jump through hoops check with the Doberman rescue but be warned. They bullshit like no other. It might be easier to adopt a Hatian kid than a Doberman.

We tried to adopt but after all the paper work and a visit from some dumb bitch we got rejected because we didnt have a fenced in back yard.

So I went out and dropped 475 on a little female puppy that has been in the family now going on 5 years. Anyone that knows me knows that dog means everything to me and she's probably the only bitch I would kill over.

5 years I have owned Tahki and guess what? I still got no fence in the back yard. So it seems that a fence is not needed to raise a Doberman.

Fuck the Doberman rescue. I'll be buying my next one as well.

If you want to jump through hoops check with the Doberman rescue but be warned. They bullshit like no other. It might be easier to adopt a Hatian kid than a Doberman.

We tried to adopt but after all the paper work and a visit from some dumb bitch we got rejected because we didnt have a fenced in back yard.

So I went out and dropped 475 on a little female puppy that has been in the family now going on 5 years. Anyone that knows me knows that dog means everything to me and she's probably the only bitch I would kill over.

5 years I have owned Tahki and guess what? I still got no fence in the back yard. So it seems that a fence is not needed to raise a Doberman.

Fuck the Doberman rescue. I'll be buying my next one as well.

Almost the same story as my girlfriend and I. Also, no fence here.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/BDHG940/Abby.jpg

hey, serious reply here.

on the way back from put in pay today, theres a sign off either 98/4(same road) for doberman pups. didnt stop to get a price or telephone number though. if your up for a road trip(60 miles), im pretty certain it was north of bucyrus on the west side of the road.