How did people hook up before the advent of the internets and phone?

AWW$HEEET

I'm old enough to say I through up smoke signals.

In reality, I did it all in person. In college I fucked around a lot and met my wife while hitting on her in class. Worked again on her only she kept comng back no matter how shitty of a typical college ass/guy I was. That said like a stray cat I began to like her and the rest is history.

Cliffs: be a man and talk to chicks face to face. If you don't get slapped a few times and fucked by a lot you're not doing it right.

EXACTLY! I didnt start txting until i was 20 at least, but started macking on girls in jr high (not bragging just saying). Since when is it 'old school' to talk to a girl face to face or meet them at parties, school, church.... yes.... church.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY! I didnt start txting until i was 20 at least, but started macking on girls in jr high (not bragging just saying).

A 20yr old hitting on Jr High chicks can get you in trouble. You were lucky. ;)

We got out from behind our laptops, had some balls, and hit on them in person.

lol This^

I've moved alot, I mean alot. So, I've had many, many jobs and meet many people through others. I would run through women at almost every job. Even when they start to realize who you are, it only seems to attract them more. Just gotta know how to play it.

Always in person, though. Bars, functions, whatever. I don't need much of a opportunity to start up a conversation and bring it home. Of course, not having the internets etc, kinda trains you for it. Unless, you're a pussy and didn't plan on getting laid until you were 30. For those that fall under that category, don't worry. I had your back all those years making up for it. ;)

A 20yr old hitting on Jr High chicks can get you in trouble. You were lucky. ;)

HA, that came off a bit wrong. Its not hard to talk to girls when your social, see them at school, parties and church, again i know. but when i was growing up thats what happened. Our little "cliq" of friends consisted of me, 2 of my best guy friends and 6 girls so there was always something to do.

High School: I was a "jock" playing varsity sports (3) in a HUGE high school. Girls pretty much flung themselves at most of us.

College: Bowling Green State Univ., Pre-Aids, pre-STD capital, student Girl to Guy Ratio 5:1, Played on the soccer team, nuf said.

After College: Bars, Clubs, Work.... Refinement of "game"

High School: I was a "jock" playing varsity sports (3) in a HUGE high school. Girls pretty much flung themselves at most of us.

College: Bowling Green State Univ., Pre-Aids, pre-STD capital, student Girl to Guy Ratio 5:1, Played on the soccer team, nuf said.

After College: Bars, Clubs, Work.... Refinement of "game"

Did u take her on your horse to the local tavern to court her? Or did ur maiden grace u with her presence and chasitity belt

Did u take her on your horse to the local tavern to court her? Or did ur maiden grace u with her presence and chasitity belt

No, but I did use my intimate knowledge and use of the English language (not a skill you seem to possess) to impress them as a cunning linguist!

No, but I did use my intimate knowledge and use of the English language (not a skill you seem to possess) to impress them as a cunning linguist!

So you woed her with your poetry that you wrote with sticks and mud aye. Now when you clubbed her with you tree trunk did you atleast harrass her gently or were you the caveman type that just took it like a savage beast???

You young pups are a bunch of sad sacks. The thought of actually mackin in person scares you kids. Go out there walk up to chick and throw them a good rap. The worst they can say is no. In todays culture we have a bunch of pantywaist little boys that hide behind a keyboard so they don't feel the rejection. Grow some hair on you nuts and actually talk to women, in person.

As long as they came out from behind a keyboard long enough to get their spear sharpened I dont see anything wrong with their hunting techniques...

If the end result is your dick in some strange who gives a fuck how you got there!!

/thread

As long as they came out from behind a keyboard long enough to get their spear sharpened I dont see anything wrong with their hunting techniques...

If the end result is your dick in some strange who gives a fuck how you got there!!

/thread

And who cares if she's a she!

Was that too much?