Next vehicle, which one to get?

93fox

Out of a f250(7.3 or 6.4 would be only options) and a 03-04 cobra,which vehicle should be my next one, im having a hard time deciding. I want the cobra because ive ALWAYS wanted one, and now that i sold the 7 and just paid off the stang, im debt free and i have a chance to get one. I would def. get one that i could dd, being as my only other vehicle is my fox now. But, i would also be VERY picky on what color, the mods i want done, would already be done, and it would also be a whippled or turbo'd cobra.On the other hand, ive wanted a diesel also. It would more than likely be my dd, and just have basic mods to up the mpg. I could tow with it, and if i got the diesel, i would more than likely build the fox, 331, dart/boss block etc... and use it as a weekend fun car. Soooooooo.. if you were in my situation, which one would you get, and why?

Ya, one of the 3 colors I would only get. Too bad its out of my price range :(

lol well I still vote 03/04 there a blast in stock or mildly modded form, i unfortunately crossed over in to the more money then sense field with mine

The answer to these questions is what you should do. Are you a buy it don't build it kind of guy like me? If so get the 03 to 04 cobra with what you want done to it and run the hell out of it. Or are you a build it don't buy it kind of guy that knows his way around an engine bay and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty? If thats the case get the disel put a bully dog chip in it and toe your built fox body to the track.

Guest tbutera2112
Fuck the 6.4s buy a real stroked 7.3l then 42r it!

this.

get a 7.3, you wont regret it. sure its not fast stock, but theyre fun to drive, great dailies, and will last forever. nice DD diesel plus built fox > modded fox and modded cobra.

4" turbo back, 6337 intake mod, tune = golden

then when you wanna step up the game, 42r + big injectors

Guest tbutera2112
We have several nice 7.3s available. Atleast we did before I went on vacation

i still wish i coulda picked up that shadow grey one from you :( lol...i love the one i have now, but its nowhere near as nice as the one you had sitting down there

lol well I still vote 03/04 there a blast in stock or mildly modded form, i unfortunately crossed over in to the more money then sense field with mine

Lol, havent we all at some point with at least one vehicle?

None. Keep your car, get a basic DD. Don't sink any more money into vehicles, and keep away from payments.

Save your money for school or a house, and set your future up, instead of being the typical 21 year old that blows a bunch of money on cars (or other stupid stuff) and regrets it several years later.

None. Keep your car, get a basic DD. Don't sink any more money into vehicles, and keep away from payments.

Save your money for school or a house, and set your future up, instead of being the typical 21 year old that blows a bunch of money on cars (or other stupid stuff) and regrets it several years later.

This! You'll have plenty of time to play once you've really set down roots and gotten stable. You're on the right track now, don't screw it up by taking on more debt. Figure out what payment you'd be willing to accept, and pay yourself for a while. You'll be shocked at what kind of future you can build for yourself.

Thats a steal on that cobra! I think im going to end up going with the diesel for now, its outweighing the cobra, unfortunately lol. Dover, you getting a 2wd or 4wd truck, or you decide on something else? Thanks for the heads up by the way on the terminator.

I did that its very sad

+1

Cause Bankruptcy is expensive.... :(

Thats a steal on that cobra! I think im going to end up going with the diesel for now, its outweighing the cobra, unfortunately lol. Dover, you getting a 2wd or 4wd truck, or you decide on something else? Thanks for the heads up by the way on the terminator.

I found a 4wd 04 durango with the 5.7 with low miles for a steal im going to get tomorrow, I'll post pictures tomorrow of it. According the Edmunds the 04 Durango with the 5.7 has a max towing capcity of 8900lbs which is plenty for a car trailer and car.

Guest tbutera2112
I found a 4wd 04 durango with the 5.7 with low miles for a steal im going to get tomorrow, I'll post pictures tomorrow of it. According the Edmunds the 04 Durango with the 5.7 has a max towing capcity of 8900lbs which is plenty for a car trailer and car.

durango?

needs more excursion.