Camaro/GTO/G8 Track Day, MOSCC, 9/13...

HUMBLER1647545517

PM me if you are interested, here is the setup:

The format of the program on September 13th is essentially an abbreviated version of our High Performance Program. Registration/check-in would take place between 8:00-8:30am. We would have a brief classroom session at 8:45am – 9:30am and discuss the physics and dynamics of precision driving. (We have to assume everyone has had minimal training) At 9:30am we would divide the group into three and head to the Vehicle Dynamic Center and practice drills/maneuvers. We would rotate stations every 50 minutes. At the end of the drills, we would take a brief break, participate in a track talk session for safety reasons, and begin our on-track Lead/follow lapping session. The on-track session would be approximately 55 minutes.

The price of the program is $300 per person. We would need a minimum of 10 people from your group/Matt McHenry’s group. All car types are welcome. Convertibles will need to be equipped with a roll bar above the driver’s helmet. Our objective is to teach participants in an introductory high performance driving program with their personal vehicle and let them experience the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

mid-ohio has a school where you use their Acura.... problem is its about $800. EXPENSIVE

I would not think 800 is that bad if it was like a whole weekend thing but to do it in a acura???? How about like a vette or something.. Is there any other like stunt driving schools etc around here??? I think that would be sweet to do a two day corse or weekend event.. could be a great gift for someone also

Yes, these are Mid Ohio instructors. This is actually open to all cars, didn't realize this at first. "Minimal Training" = you know how to drive a car. We questioned that statement and all is good with any knowledge you have. If you are interested, shoot an email to matthew120@centurytel.net and mention Lance from BuckeyeGoats sent you.

Our setup most closely matches:

http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/High-Performance/Acura-High-Performance-Course

Barring any major issues with the car, I'll be there. This is what I have been looking for and it's far enough out for me to get time from work, being it's a Monday. This build has yet to see a track day. So a good intro day is a great for way I'm looking for. Edited by Mojoe
Just so I could write a silly little message in this area

• 3 weeks later...