Deodorizer

Patterson

PM Doc. He has the tools.

Yep, I do. Clean it the best you can, then bring to my shop. You need to seal it up airtight, then we'll run an ozone generator in it for an hour. Let it air out for 15 mins and you'll be good to go.

Yep, I do. Clean it the best you can, then bring to my shop. You need to seal it up airtight, then we'll run an ozone generator in it for an hour. Let it air out for 15 mins and you'll be good to go.

i thought i remembered you saying something about a tool to do that.

my beater car is 8 years old and just has a general funk smell to it. i think i left the windows cracked once when it rained that night and its never gone away. if i cared about this car at all i'd try to get the stink out, but unfortunately, i dont. lol

• 3 weeks later...

What about pet odors? When I bought my TA, the guy I bought it from must have hauled a pet around quite a bit in it and you can tell...to this day and I've had the car a little over 4 years. I have fabrezed it, left the tops off with windows down for days/weeks on end, car fresheners, etc, and still can't get that funky stench out.

Doc, would your method get that smell out? If it would work, I could bring it up one weekend. PM me what you would charge to do that.

Doc, would your method get that smell out? If it would work, I could bring it up one weekend. PM me what you would charge to do that.

No charge. Do your best to scrub the carpet clean, then let's run the ozone machine on it for about an hour. That should do the trick.

No charge. Do your best to scrub the carpet clean, then let's run the ozone machine on it for about an hour. That should do the trick.

I'm just about ready for that. Doing a wheel bearing, put the rest of the interior in. Oil change I suppose.