Officially car shopping

Miller

Dear Mensan,

Thank you for the support.

Also, to clarify, if your boss drives a mini van -- fuck the above plan. He is too far gone to enjoy life. In this case, buy the most badass thing you can afford, take him to Hooters, and let him know you made the right decision in life. He will promote you for the fact alone that he knows you are already more manly than him.

With passion,

Kevin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mensan,

Thank you for the support.

Also, to clarify, if your boss drives a mini van -- fuck the above plan. He is too far gone to enjoy life. In this case, buy the most badass thing you can afford, take him to Hooters, and let him know you made the right decision in life. He will promote you for the fact alone that he knows you are already more manly than him.

With passion,

Kevin

Don't forget the part where he asks if he can take your car for a ride. :cool:

I don't get the love for the Station wagon of S4s. Why are they so cool? I also hear it is almost impossible to find one with a manual.

It's a Euro thing. It's just the inverse over there, EVERYBODY loves the wagons for their utility and sedans are ehh.

B6/B6 S4 Wagon = EPIC WIN.

Don't forget the part where he asks if he can take your car for a ride. :cool:

Dear Jones,

Great point. At this point in time you reply, "How bout I take your wife for a ride?" while giving him the old bro laugh and slightly jolting his side with your elbow, as to indicate, 'I'm not fucking kidding at all.'

Behemothly bulging,

Kevin

Dear Jones,

Great point. At this point in time you reply, "How bout I take your wife for a ride?" while giving him the old bro laugh and slightly jolting his side with your elbow, as to indicate, 'I'm not fucking kidding at all.'

Behemothly bulging,

Kevin

LOL

This happened once at work with the S8, except it was the Boss's Boss. Miss that car sometimes. :(

Kevin,

I laughed hardily at the thought of inquiring the same car as my boss. He drives a Mazda 3. His license plate, as a matter of fact, says "lko4echo". I could easily by the vibe at this point and make my plate "wergyand" park directly next to him. Now we can be interpreted as "gay's that look out for eachother".

I think this decision's been made,

Miller

On a more manly note.

spooooooge

http://image.eurotuner.com/f/featuredvehicles/eurp_0909_2001_audi_s4_avant/24974258+pheader_460x1000/eurp_0909_01+2001_audi_s4_avant+front_left.jpg

And to address someone's lack in taste I saw above why not? The Audi is pricey though I have found many in manual, great power, tons of road trip room, safe, and good for mini-me's.

Dear thepoint4life23,

Since when does the ricer edition of the Lancer have an Evo X motor?

Sincerely,

Kevin

PS. I could be wrong on this -- but I test drove one back in the day and it sucked major donkey cock. I think they have 125hp and usually come in yellow? He wants to impress people -- not troll for butt sex in the Short North.

Dear miller,

Congrats on the new job, I currently just fel into one of my career choices, and unlike you I am going the big boy rt. I'm looking at a taho, get in 1 test drive it and tell me why you would chose anything else. By far the sexiest suv for the price you can find easy to maintain and sexy. But if u like wat u like gl to you. As well as for kevin I miss you no homo, we need another pong party in a garage for old times sake.

Ps you are both gay for rubbin pay stubs, direct deposit, take out cash and let's make it rain on dem hoes.

Yours truly

Big wood

Dear Big Philly Style,

Long time no see my black twin. As far as the Tahoe, I agree with you one hundred and sixty-nine percent. They are the new hotness -- and ladies love comfort. I will never drive a car again probably, unless it is uber badass, so an SUV is my next choice down the road. If only the new Tahoes weren't so expensive.

Don't go chasing waterfalls,

Kevin

PS. I actually do get direct deposit -- but they still give me a stub to rub on asses.

Dear Big Philly Style,

Long time no see my black twin. As far as the Tahoe, I agree with you one hundred and sixty-nine percent. They are the new hotness -- and ladies love comfort. I will never drive a car again probably, unless it is uber badass, so an SUV is my next choice down the road. If only the new Tahoes weren't so expensive.

Don't go chasing waterfalls,

Kevin

PS. I actually do get direct deposit -- but they still give me a stub to rub on asses.

dear kevin;

my light skin twin, they are i acutally very exspensive, but i love the 03 04 style the bestis, plus they are only about 9-12 k not to horid i guess. plus im not driving to far so mpg wont kill me. rub stubs are cool i can dig it, plus then your not really spending your money. your schooling doe you well.

truley yours

phil

ps. i just took an hr and a half lunch and had sex. it was muy good

Dear thepoint4life23,

Since when does the ricer edition of the Lancer have an Evo X motor?

Sincerely,

Kevin

PS. I could be wrong on this -- but I test drove one back in the day and it sucked major donkey cock. I think they have 125hp and usually come in yellow? He wants to impress people -- not troll for butt sex in the Short North.

Dear Kevin R.,

The new ricer edition Lancer is awd/turbo....but it still sucks my balls due to being slow and not a manual.

Sincerely,

Littleguy

Dear Kevin R.,

The new ricer edition Lancer is awd/turbo....but it still sucks my balls due to being slow and not a manual.

Sincerely,

Littleguy

Dear Kevin & Phil,

We fucking rock.

Regards

Miller

ps. Kevin, twins for the wins.

pps. I also EFT bitches.

Dude I was SO confused with this list when I looked at it lol. The xi wagon I worked on the other month was not turbo....dunno about the newer ones like you guys do lol.

Oh and as far as insurance goes it was $2 more expensive a month than my MR2 which is right around $48 a month iirc. Not full coverage obviously.

If you're interested, I'm still looking at the likelihood of selling my MS3 GT. 22,500 on the clock. 16k of which is all highway.

You won't need AWD. Trust me. I even have a full winter set up. She is however riding on brand new 200 miles on them Pirelli Pzero all seasons.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/121707455/original.jpg

It's a Euro thing. It's just the inverse over there, EVERYBODY loves the wagons for their utility and sedans are ehh.

B6/B6 S4 Wagon = EPIC WIN.

This is my friends car. It's a manual too. :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs221.snc3/20861_405082753110_517193110_4501771_7329224_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs050.ash2/35884_405082208110_517193110_4501759_3427782_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31670_387627208110_517193110_4067872_1668406_n.jpg

This is my friends car. It's a manual too. :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs221.snc3/20861_405082753110_517193110_4501771_7329224_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs050.ash2/35884_405082208110_517193110_4501759_3427782_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31670_387627208110_517193110_4067872_1668406_n.jpg

I love those wheels.....:eek: