? For the bracket racing guys.

pontiacfreak142

Basically, ive never seen a car that is as consistant and inconsistant at the same time, as my firebird. For exapmle, last week, i hot lapped 3 time trials before eliminations at trails. All 3 passes were 14.21x. The car stay pretty close to that most of the night to. Then we get down to the quarter finals and my dad tells me his car picked up a little bit so i may want to dial in a little quicker, so i dropped it a couple hundredths (he ran about 2 hundredths quicker). Needless to say i was dialed in at 14.21 and ran a 14.15 while on the brakes pretty good. Same crap last night. Dad says he slowed down a couple hundredths. I was dialed in at 14.27 and ran 14.44. Is there any thing i can do or am i just SOL?

You should have a notebook full of weather conditions, DAs, and times if you're that serious about bracket racing. Standing there guessing doesn't win at bracket racing.

This! I planned on doing this if I was able to race more this summer :( Keep it in the car and as soon as you are done running write down what happened before you forget.

scott, i understand the whole weather thing. im just mainly confused more or less on how cars like my dads and such that will slow down maybe 2-3 hundredths (which is easily manageable), but mine will jump tenths (which obviously sucks major ass in bracket racing). Some one tried to tell me it was because my car is fuel injected, but i dont think thats right...