out with the old in with the new

undr_psi

found someone that liked the talon and had an extra bike...so we traded haha

picked up an 06 cbr600 f4i, first real street bike and im pretty excited about it! http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/standardsta2003/the600.jpg

as far as i know it is..its just missing the handle on the tail..i gotta find one and the after market mirrors are retarded those gotta go to also i need a recomendation on a rear tire fellas..nothing super fancy, just need a good street tire

as far as i know it is..its just missing the handle on the tail..i gotta find one and the after market mirrors are retarded those gotta go to also i need a recomendation on a rear tire fellas..nothing super fancy, just need a good street tire

For a good rear tire I switched to a Michelin Pilot Power 2ct. It wasn't cheap but I like it. It is definetly more sticky than the Bridgestone tire that came stock on my bike new. Buy online and have someone local put it on.

You're right it is.

I was confused because my F4 tail looked like that and my buddy's F4i had a two piece seat. I guess the later years changed back to a one piece to make it different than the RR.

And for what it's worth, the one piece was more comfortable IMHO.

depending on what your gonna be doing on the bike, commuting (long tread life) or spirited riding (stickier tire.. way shorter tire life)

i can get you hooked up. let me know what type o riding youll be doing, and i can make some suggestions and also send you in the right direction for getting one, and i do mount and balancing cheap.

honestly though any sport touring tire will be fine for probably anything youll ever need unless your gonna be ripping around a road course, which even then alot of the new sport touring tires can handle a novice track day.

so in my opinion check out michelin pilot road 2, can get them pretty cheap and they are a great tire, had them on my vfr and loved them, handled deals gap great and i worn them edge to edge without any tire slippage

dunlop roadsmart also a good tire

looks like it has some shinkos on it now

if the rear is shot... id just replace both..

shinkos are probably the worst tires i have ever ridden on

i can get you a set of michelin pilot power 2ct or michelin pilot road 2 for a good price

if your interested just let me know and ill get you a price.. no i make no money off the tires lol