No power for 4 hrs now.

SpaceGhost

My power has only gone out for more than a flicker once in the 12 years I've lived where I currently live. Flickered twice yesterday during the storms. Has to be a pretty severe storm to even do that.

Funny thing though, I live right on the edge of the Pickerington city limits in Violet Twp. My aunt and uncle live right across the city limits in Pickerington in a condo about a minute from my house and their power was out for a while yesterday.

My power has only gone out for more than a flicker once in the 12 years I've lived where I currently live. Flickered twice yesterday during the storms. Has to be a pretty severe storm to even do that.

Funny thing though, I live right on the edge of the Pickerington city limits in Violet Twp. My aunt and uncle live right across the city limits in Pickerington in a condo about a minute from my house and their power was out for a while yesterday.

sounds about right. before i moved to canal from reynoldsburg I could have power but the people across the street from me would not ahve power for hours. Kinda made me laugh. We lost power now and then but nothing for more than a couple hours...

Now I have never seen the lights flicker or nothing and It is still only about5 minutes down the road from where I used to live