suzuki dr350...

SRTurbo04

got a trade offer on a suzuki dr350 enduro. street legal bike any one have any personal experinces with them?

the bike has 8900 miles on it. seems not high but sorta for a enduro... looks preety clean from the pics was gonna meet him tomorrow but dont have a truck so i have to wait till saturday FML!!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1839610110.html

8900 seems like alot of miles for an enduro. a friend of mine had one that sat in a barn and the mice ate through ALL of the wiring. it had like 200 miles.

personally, id save my 1800 bucks for something else

That's a nice clean dr350, most of them go for 1200-1300 without a street title. Most bikes with street titles go for 1k more. I would buy it for 1500.

Also jeffro obviously doest know what he's talking about. I know of thousands of enduros/supermotos with lots of miles. I've seen xrs, drs, drzs, and klrs with over 40k and some with 60k WITHOUT rebuilds. But I would say to expect to rebuild it around 20k.

Also I'm pretty sure the 350s are 6 speeds, which is nice for street use. They don't make a lot of power but they're reliable. Supermoto wheels can be had fairly cheap, they handle very well, in enduro mode they can be fun off-road. Good for daily use or commuting.

Jeff won't be buying it ill be trading my boat for it.

Josh thanks for the heads up gonna go tomorow to look at it gonna keep it more dirt friendly since I've alreaddy got 2 bikes for the street. He said its got a 70/30 tire on it so should be fine for double duty.