Free T-Mobile G1 Android Phone

jeffro

Hello CR. I am giving my phone away to someone who will transfer my cell phone and contract into their name, as i need out of my contract, but cant afford the cancellation fee.

For $0.00, you get a HTC G1, but must pick up responsibility on a short term contract which ends february 3rd, 2011. it was a 2 year contract started in early 2009.

the monthly bill is about 78$ for 1 line, which includes 300 anytime minutes, free nights/weekends, favorite 5, and unlimited data/text/picture messaging.

i love this phone but its got to go.

this is a replacement phone that i received about 6 months ago. it still has the factory screen protector on it, although there are some dings and scrapes on the outside of the phone. i still have everything that came with it:

-Box

-Manuals/Documents

-USB Cable

-Wall Charger

-Carrying Pouch

-Spare battery

-4GB Micro SD Turbo card.(faster, required for root access)

the phone is already rooted and running android 1.6. updating the OS is as simple as flashing the phone. Having root access to kill applications saves a ton of battery.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=T-Mobile-G1-with-Google-White except this one is black.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this phone and works good. pictures apon request.

Thanks for helping.

sell for 100, pay 100 and forget about it.

+1, and its not even $100 anymore since you're offering someone $25 to assume the contract. All that hassle isn't worth $75.