The latest addition

blue98ls1

Went to a petstore the other day (always a mistake) and found another really awesome lizard. A Chinese Water Dragon. He was walking along the front of the aquarium and looking like he really wanted us to take him out. He is much more active than our other lizards (bearded dragon, gecko). He has some really nice coloring and seemed pretty friendly right off. There where 2 other water dragons in there with him and they where really nervous and ran when the guy went to reach in the tank, this one just sat there and waited to be removed. Since he has been home I have held him several times already and after he has been grabbed he calms down right away but keeps a close eye on you and his surroundings. Much more observant. Really liking him. Just need to pick a name now. Any suggestions?

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/waterdragon.jpg

Depends on the reptile you get. Some are extremely expensive, some are fairly cheap. This little guy was originally marked $50 and marked down to $32 and they took a couple dollars extra off because he has been there since January. The lights, aquarium, aquarium decorations and stuff are the most expensive. A simple log for the aquarium sometimes costs more than the reptile itself. :rolleyes:

cool pet. name him jeffro.

we just picked up a fish tank the other day, but were having issues with the water. the water is merky, and one of the fish died already. we tried adding some water conditioner or something, but it didnt help.

cool pet. name him jeffro.

we just picked up a fish tank the other day, but were having issues with the water. the water is merky, and one of the fish died already. we tried adding some water conditioner or something, but it didnt help.

Fresh water I am assuming? We had issues with our aquarium for the first month. It takes a whole month for the tank to cycle and get a balance of good bacteria. During that first month we lost a lot of fish. I was told for the first month cheap fish that you don't really care about is the way to go. We got this stuff called Stress Coat + that is a fish/water conditioner that we have used since about the second month of having the aquarium and it seems to work well. The tank is nice and clear.

Fresh water I am assuming? We had issues with our aquarium for the first month. It takes a whole month for the tank to cycle and get a balance of good bacteria. During that first month we lost a lot of fish. I was told for the first month cheap fish that you don't really care about is the way to go. We got this stuff called Stress Coat + that is a fish/water conditioner that we have used since about the second month of having the aquarium and it seems to work well. The tank is nice and clear.

hey! thanks for the info! were fish novices