Drift Practices At Columbus Motor Speedway!!!

Flybye

I have 6 available days this year for me to rent the track and this is a first for us here in Columbus. I am hoping to have 6 of them and the dates are as follows.

July 25th (THIS SUNDAY!)

August 1st, 8th, 22nd and 29th

September 19th

Okay...Please post up if you plan to attend on Sunday. It will be from 10am till 2pm (hopefully a little later). Get there around 9:30 if you wanna be on the track sooner. I will be walking around with a list for the drivers to sign so I know who has paid and is on the track. I will be doing a minor tech just to make sure your car isn't a complete failboat as well. The gates will not be operated from my understanding so please come to me if I don't get to your first. For those of you that don't know me, I will post a pic of my gorgeous face below. Oh and im also the loser who owns Chris Balthis's old 240 with the John Deere theme (now with purple fenders). The price to drive so far is at $20 and im sure will stay at that. I would also like to charge $5 per spectator that comes to the pits to cover my cost. Since the gate will not be operated please be honest when you see me. Im sure I will miss a few, but for this to go on again I will need to pay my dues.

Cliffs.........

Sunday the 25th at Columbus Motor Speedway

Drivers $20

Spectators $5

10am-2pm (get there a little early)

I will do a minor tech

YES THERE WILL BE TANDEM! (must have cage with door bars) might be able to get away without though?

Myself and CMS are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur behind the gates

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME!

Here are the dates we have

July- 25th

August- 1st, 8th, 22nd, 29th

September- 19th

Address to the track:

1841 Williams Road

Columbus, OH 43207

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS328US328&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Columbus+motor+speedway&fb=1&gl=us&hq=motor+speedway&hnear=Columbus,+OH&cid=13085135285383245963

-Sean