bad fucking day pt 2

Casper

Worst you could do in the stock market (index fund) over any given 20 year period is 9% (that includes the depression - as told by my finance professor)... every market has ups and downs. And unless this is some super anomaly, I'll side with statistics.

:lol:

:wheelchair: is right... I'll have me a bitching powerchair w/ ghost flames when I retire. I heard that if they pre-qualify me for a scooter or powerchair of my choice and MediCare denies my claim, I can keep the powerchair for free.

Hook a brutha up.

And for God's sake would it kill those guys to put a speaker that pumped out V-Twin noises, or a high revving I-4? I know those are electric, but I want bitches to know I'm coming through.

:thump:thump:thump: What's that? That's my power chair.

Or, imagine screaming by someone at 4 miles per hour at 13k.... :wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

And for God's sake would it kill those guys to put a speaker that pumped out V-Twin noises, or a high revving I-4? I know those are electric, but I want bitches to know I'm coming through.

:thump:thump:thump: What's that? That's my power chair.

Or, imagine screaming by someone at 4 miles per hour at 13k.... :wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

:cheers: Nothing says handi-capable like the intoxicating sound of a desmodronic valve engine sung through a set of expensive Italian exhaust pipes....all on a custom power wheelchair!

Boy oh boy this just inspires me to tackle my classes and the remainder of the quarter with a newfound zeal and vigor so I can get that Finance degree ASAP!

...fuck my life X-(

have fun with that finance degree. If the economy gets worse I will use mine to wipe my ass