Damn u guys are easy!

Mattsv8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm taking a shit... After my first wipe I go to fold the toilet paper for the second wipe but a sudden sneeze came out of nowhere. Out of habit I used the toilet tissue to cover my nose and mouth. It was cheap stuff so the tissue ripped and sent a shit sneeze flying at the stall door at 1000mph. It was so fucking awesome that I went to take a picture of it and got poop all over my phone. Should I leave a note for the cleaning crew? I'm pretty sure they are going to be pissed. I just cleaned the shit off of my face and the stall but I can't reach the ceiling.

best post so far

Matt I would love to put more boost to it but thats not the issue, I gotta pull the tranny back out of my car and get this converter loosened up alil but I really dont feel like doin all that for one track event. I am happy with just fucking around in it on the street. Gonna wait till the winter to pull it all apart again.

Guest Whine
I dont blame u. lol could see it now sams bmw goin 8s on a small radial. lol i really do wish more cr cars would come out. anyone going for the normal grudge night that night
i wonder if they think we are gonna have pro mods or something. I have said many times, its not gonna be that fastest car that wins. it will be the one who put there power to the track and make it stick. matt are you coming for testing tonight? i have set up with mark to let forum war cars do single test passes after umtr. we will start sometime around 8.

i really thought we would have more cr members then one. you would think that a forum this big would have at least 3-4 cars willing to enter. shit at 1st i was kinda worried cr would sick there top 5 from there top 60 fastest list. 8-9 second cars and still scared...wtf people, we are racing street cars!........... and trucks!

I was planning on coming up to watch.

cool man i hope most come to watch should be sweet i love heads up racing.

and u know im kidding about the fat thing. hell im fatter than u are. so no room to talk myself.

i proably wont get to test today as much as id love too my daughter got attacked by my sisters dog almost could have killed her. she went into surgury today at 7am no word yet. i have pics but cant add them yet. im so pissed right now.i told my sister either the dog is dead today or im fuckin killing it.

i proably wont get to test today as much as id love too my daughter got attacked by my sisters dog almost could have killed her. she went into surgury today at 7am no word yet. i have pics but cant add them yet. im so pissed right now.i told my sister either the dog is dead today or im fuckin killing it.

That sucks. Kill the damn thing. Do it now.

shes out of surgury her face is all fd up. everything went ok. wich is a huge relief.

10 suture packets total for stiches. some on her head between eyes, some on her neck over her jugular vane, and some on her lip and in her mouth. dog was put to sleep at 12 noon.

Guest Whine
shes out of surgury her face is all fd up. everything went ok. wich is a huge relief.

10 suture packets total for stiches. some on her head between eyes, some on her neck over her jugular vane, and some on her lip and in her mouth. dog was put to sleep at 12 noon.

how old is your girl

what kinda dog? good to hear it went well

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4836.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4834.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4835.jpg

she was asleap when it attacked her. they said if it had went 1/8 in deeper it would have punctured her jugular vane in her neck. she could have died;.

that was the first time shes ever stayed the night at my sisters house.

it was a lab

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/SSPX4629.jpg

her cheesin away beforfe.

shitty part is too her b days is the 6th. im just glad shes ok. i was really stressen over the surgury. a kid thats not 2 should never need to be put under.