Looking for a kids quad runner

Johny Utah

Guest tbutera2112

possibly have a 50cc ktm dirt bike? you can get training wheels for 50s if you wanted them

its only been fired up once in the past 2 years, and it smoked a lot...but its cheap, and may be an easy fix, or just ride it till kersplodes lol...we had it out riding around the yard on the 4th of july

possibly have a 50cc ktm dirt bike? you can get training wheels for 50s if you wanted them

its only been fired up once in the past 2 years, and it smoked a lot...but its cheap, and may be an easy fix, or just ride it till kersplodes lol...we had it out riding around the yard on the 4th of july

That would have been nice but we just want a quad for him though. Thanks

I might have the perfect thing for you. A buddy of mine just bought a new quad for his daughter because she was outgrowing the one she had. The thing is immaculate. As for the OR price. :D

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1855491861.html

That is out of our price range though. I was thinking a kids quad might be around 200 to 300 dollars. That is what they were saying at work I could find one for probablly.

You can occasionally find a decent Suzuki 50 in the $400-500 range but they typically bring $800+. Suzuki Quadmaster 80's go slightly higher. I've had decent luck on craigslist, just have to be patient and jump on a good price quickly as they don't last long. I bought my son's first Suzuki 50 on there for $400, he rode it for a year and then sold it for the same to buy him an 80.

You can find one of the chinese quads in that range but people still try to get crazy money out of them as well.

That is out of our price range though. I was thinking a kids quad might be around 200 to 300 dollars. That is what they were saying at work I could find one for probablly.

You can get a used powerwheels for that, definitely not a name brand quad. Maybe a chinese knock off?