Had a fun day, with a .223 and .454

OGRE

Went to my friends house, and he introduced me to his gun safe . . . EER . . Closet.

We sifted through alot of stuff he had that i have never seen before. had to have at least 30 firearms in there with very few guns i would consider common. A 5ft long 10 ga., a over under.22/.410 airman's survival gun, 10 inch barrel .357, M1 Carbine & Garand, both in awesome shape, just a couple i can recall.

He asks, "Wana shoot my Raging Bull?"

Like he has to ask, "can we squeeze off a few with the .223 too?" (savage)

Holy Shit! my first shot turned a solid 8 x 10 Brick into mostly gravel and after 15 rounds i had had enough, we beat a brake rotor to hell, and i was impressed by the accuracy at 25 yards. His sister broke her wrtist shooting that gun . . . LOL

No, the Ogre can't shoot that bitch one handed. . . comfortably.

his bull barrel savage .223 i wanted to shoot because I want one, we were shooting bottle caps at 100 yards, yeah i'm saving up my change now.

A lesson in physics, VS. a brake rotor. The .454 (300 grain) battered, and cracked the brake rotor when it hit where the webb connected each side, and whe it hit where it was hollow it smashed through the first layer and could not puch the 2nd layer, but it's a big hole. The 45 grain .223 would hit on a webbing it would still go through and come out the other side, but with a hole about half as big, when it hit on a hollow section, it made a hole in a layer and then took out a larger chunk in the back, poor car part didnt'have a chance. LOL