Anyone going to kentucky or have trailer?

wnaplay1647545503

My wifes van is broke down in florence kentucky. If the dealership gives me to large of a quote on the tranny, I need to pick it up and bring it home. A trailer would be helpful let me know if you have one I can borrow please.

If they do the work, and someone is going that way this week, I could use a ride to go pick it up.

I hate having both cars broke at the same time.

Vinny, tow my van back.

If my Grand Prix had a hitch, I would man.

Not that it matters now, but I seriously would have taken the Ram and trailer if I had known. I almost drove it anyways since my company is paying for gas.

Sorry.

$7 in repair work. I only payed 2k for the whole thing a few years ago. My wife hit something on the way home. Turns out it banged the outside of the tranny pretty good but did not crack the case. There was concrete broken up all over the tranny, up in engine bay, and broke my spoiler, bug guard ect... They run a code and it says something about internal damage inside tranny. I ask the guy if it was caused by whatever we hit he saids he cant say. I dont know how your driving along just fine, hit something, loose all gears and theres a question wether or not it was caused by the hit. Tranny is $4600(I know right). The rest of the money was for maintenance which the van needed already, cats, and egr valve(even there quote on that seems high). My insurance company(nationwide) agent doesnt think it will be covered but my fingers are crossed. I knew this was going to happen. I told my wife I should have just run the jack up through it. When it rains it fucking floods.

$7 in repair work. I only payed 2k for the whole thing a few years ago. My wife hit something on the way home. Turns out it banged the outside of the tranny pretty good but did not crack the case. There was concrete broken up all over the tranny, up in engine bay, and broke my spoiler, bug guard ect... They run a code and it says something about internal damage inside tranny. I ask the guy if it was caused by whatever we hit he saids he cant say. I dont know how your driving along just fine, hit something, loose all gears and theres a question wether or not it was caused by the hit. Tranny is $4600(I know right). The rest of the money was for maintenance which the van needed already, cats, and egr valve(even there quote on that seems high). My insurance company(nationwide) agent doesnt think it will be covered but my fingers are crossed. I knew this was going to happen. I told my wife I should have just run the jack up through it. When it rains it fucking floods.

Nevermind.. I assume it was 7000 with a 4600 dollar tranny bill. Sorry to hear man.