How much is my GSXR worth I need opinions

speedfrk39

picture.php?albumid=128&pictureid=1448&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=128&pictureid=1446&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=128&pictureid=1447&thumb=1 I have a 1986 GSXR 1100 Hyper sport,BAD ASS,light weight 750 frame, with heavy weight 1100cc motor, my wife has been giving me a hard time about what I am doing with it, I have a ZX9 I ride with her she has a CBR, she doesn't understand why I love the GSXR,it's a classic, she thinks we could get something more practical for the family, like more dirt bikes, or toys for the boys. i think the GSXR is a GREAT bike night bike, or just a nice cruise bike. Any how, I have no Idea what it is worth, I have a CLEAN clear title, ACTUAL mileage is like 18,000, stated on title as actual. It makes a little clunk when starting it sometimes especially if the battery is weak, so it needs a starter, and the carbs are a little rough,need cleaned,still rides great and I have a set of flat slides for it if you are daring, everything on the bike is in great shape, and original,less the cheese grater exhaust, I haven't decided to sell it but would like some opinions about it, gettting rid of the wife is not a option, she makes the money, LOL......

i wouldnt pay more than 1500..its very old, yet that being said someone may look at it as a collection piece if its all original and clean..all original and clean someone might give 3K if they want it as a collection piece..whats it worth to you, and someone else is two different things..try e bay and put a reserve on it

really trade in is saying 15++..i always thought you went off trade value, not the dealers value, due to them being inflated

Trade-in is bull. That's what you should expect to get from a dealer if you're trading it in. Even at that, most dealers have offered me more than kbb trade-in for my 10 when I've asked. Retail is what you'd expect to pay buying it from a dealer or private person if in really good if not perfect condition.

Thats what I was kinda thinking in the 15-2500 range,depending on who and when, I really think it's worth a lot more just to have it, she thinks it's a TURD. I think her CBR is a TURD. So we will see.