Water use...?

Putty

So the water faucet on the side of my house...I turn it on, water runs, i'm using water. OK - if I hook the hose up, turn the water on and leave the hose lay there on the ground....am I using water cause the faucet is all the way on, BUT it's not releasing the water cause the hose is on with a nozzle.

Reason I asked is cause I left the hose hooked up and water on for almost a week...forgot about it and I was out of town. Will I get a bill for a week of running outside water is what I am wondering.

So the water faucet on the side of my house...I turn it on, water runs, i'm using water. OK - if I hook the hose up, turn the water on and leave the hose lay there on the ground....am I using water cause the faucet is all the way on, BUT it's not releasing the water cause the hose is on with a nozzle.

Reason I asked is cause I left the hose hooked up and water on for almost a week...forgot about it and I was out of town. Will I get a bill for a week of running outside water is what I am wondering.

I really think this is a stoooopid question. Kudos for you asking. LOL (I would expect a woman to ask this question)

If the nozzle was closed you used no water dummy.

I really think this is a stoooopid question. Kudos for you asking. LOL

Yeah yeah.....HA HA!! Mock me. Real nice guy, Ben.....Standup guy.

he has a point though.....maybe not the best delivery but the point is there. :D If there's no water flowing you're not using water right? Maybe you just didn't think it through before asking.

:lol:

The only thing holding back the water at the faucet is the on off snozzel.. if u put the hose with a on off nozzel u just moved the nozzel farther away.

I belive the meter counts when it comes to the house not per faucet....

What if there was some messed up shit where half the water in the hose made a U-Turn, creating almost a highway of water, and went back into the hose, thus creating a non-stop flow of water while contained in the hose.

Hey, it could happen.

The only thing holding back the water at the faucet is the on off snozzel.. if u put the hose with a on off nozzel u just moved the nozzel farther away.

does your neighbor have really green grass for some odd reason in the middle of summer? like he had some endless supply of water for a week?

the same one that wanted to pay him $15/mo to leech his internet connection? lol

the same one that wanted to pay him $15/mo to leech his internet connection? lol

lol i must have missed that post.

he might have a female-female hose and turned off the main water valve to his house and turned on both faucets haha

Can someone reboot the Paul bot? I think it's caught in a loop.

snozzel

I really think this is a stoooopid question. Kudos for you asking. LOL (I would expect a woman to ask this question)

I was thinking the same thing but didn't have the heart to say it. :lol: