Where to park this year for Mopar Nats

vitamincj

Sorry if this needs to be in another forum.

I would like suggestions on where to park about 10 cars for Mopar Nats Super Cruise this year. I always have a StarQuest mini meet and for the last several years it was on Brice Rd.. Now that Brice Rd. is over policed and no fun where should I have people meet? Heath and Newark are supposed to be Mopar friendly. Newark is supposed to have a band or two and some kind of festival. Who is in the know?

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10018/OhioMeet09_%282%29.JPG

Thanks,

CJ

Im from Johnstown, its out that way by Heath. I have been told that it gets a lil roudy out in Heath for mopar nts. They say its very mopar friendly out that way as long as the car with the lambo doors in the background doesn't come with you guys then you may be labled as ricers ha ha. Even though lambo doors are just making it out here, hillbillys are a few years behind, I actually saw a c5 zo6 the other day at the car wash with lambo doors. I wanted to walk up to him and slap him in the face for ruining such a nice car and then take it home with me where it would be treated with the respect it disserved.

Been out every year of my life to mopar, heath is pretty good and very lax on mopars for the most part. Tons of people cruise up and down 79 and of course the usual burnouts. Park somewhere on the strip (tons of stores and big parking lots) and watch or join in.

Man, it's been awhile since I've been to Brice. Is it that bad? Last I went CPD was patrolling with cones and lights but didn't see them do much other than control traffic and make sure nobody was actually racing. The hotels use to have wet boxes in the parking lots too.

I go every year and I will never go back to Brice Rd. I have been going to Heath for the past two years at the Giant Eagle lot. I have also heard that the Heath PD lets a lot "slide" that weekend due to how much money the MoPar Nats generates for the city. There would be plenty of spots somewhere to park a club of Conquests and Starions.

I am from Newark, so I know the Mopar Nats well. Now that more people stay in Heath rather than going to Brice Rd, any of the parking lots along 79 would be perfect for what you are looking for. There are a ton of shops all along there, so it won't be hard to find something for your group. And yes, the Heath PD are normally let a lot slide as long as it is a Mopar. You bring something else down to try and mess with the Mopars, you will be asked to leave with a ticket. I will probably be crusing around the area in my 09 Ram this weekend.

Been out every year of my life to mopar, heath is pretty good and very lax on mopars for the most part. Tons of people cruise up and down 79 and of course the usual burnouts. Park somewhere on the strip (tons of stores and big parking lots) and watch or join in.

I went to Heath last year, Definitely very lax. Burnouts on the side of 79 ftw.