I get $2.50 bout to cop a four loko.....

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Didn't watch the video because I'm sure it's depressingly gay...

....but I did try a Four Loco the other day. I like strong beer and some strong malt liquor stuff like that (Tilt, etc) but damn that shit is STRONG. So strong that it tastes funny, but if you're looking to get drunk on one can of something this should do it.

Didn't watch the video because I'm sure it's depressingly gay...

....but I did try a Four Loco the other day. I like strong beer and some strong malt liquor stuff like that (Tilt, etc) but damn that shit is STRONG. So strong that it tastes funny, but if you're looking to get drunk on one can of something this should do it.

12% alcohol in 24oz cans.. girls love it.

I bought 2 24oz cans a while back and drank them in about 10 minutes. I got a slight buzz, but mainly, I felt like I chugged a 2 liter of Dew.

A few weeks ago I had two cans of that stuff, followed by 12 or so beers. I felt pretty good for a while, but it hit me all at once and I passed out. Ended up puking a couple times, not surprisingly. Felt like shit the next day. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't drink them so fast, and the dozen beers on top of that was a pretty bad idea.

It tastes like shit IMO; like mentioned above, the fruit punch is the only tolerable flavor. The watermelon and grape were NASTY

Lemonade is the best one out there, but Fruit Punch is good too. If you get fucked up off of one can though you need to drink more. I've seen people attempt to drink 3 in one night (stupid, yes) and it ended up badly.

I'll drink one for a quick pregame before the bars sometimes, but it's so tough not to drink them all the time when they're only $1.99.

The first time I had them (4 of them, orange) they were amazing.

The second time, they were desgusting.

I guess I was already drunk enough the first time to not taste them.

Worst tasting alcohal ever.

But if you have a few previous, they're not too bad. Nice that they keep your buzz for hours.