The new XBOX Slim

Mojoe

Guest tbutera2112
this all seems silly. trading a working xbox for another xbox that does the same exact thing. and spend money on that? u must have money to burn, u can give me some if ya want to waste it...

microsoft is loving it..

"oh man, everybody owns an xbox360 now...so what do we do?"

"lets put it in a smaller case and get all the 360 owners to purchase ANOTHER 360!"

"oooh yea, suckers."

thats how i picture it going down in the corporate meetings

no doubt.

i spend money on dumb shit sometimes, but i don't spend money on dumb shit I already have. i suppose it could be justified if u are one of those uber crazy professional gamer dudes. if that's your thing then, i guess that's different.

Yeah, I have money to burn. That's how I heat my Mansion in the winter.

What I stated was if there is a trade option to credit me $150 on something that is bound to fail again, RROD. And it comes with newer features and better reliability, then that is where my money is going to work it's hardest. The value on the Elite is not going up. The option I was looking for was to get out of it while it still had value and to get into the new gear. I'd rather spend $150 now, than $300 when RROD hits out of warranty.

I'll be over here smokin this blunt rolled in a 50 dollar bill if you need me.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I just called gamestop and the aint doing the promotion anymore. I was going to trade in my modern walfare 2 special edtion xbox with the 250 gig hard drive. They told me all they would give me is 50 for console and 40 for hard drive i could sale it straight out for more then they want to give for anything lol.

Wow, are you serious? Fuck that. They were giving $35 for 60GB hard drives during the promotion and $100 for any version of the console itself. I didn't even use that stuff though because, as I mentioned, I sold my 2 360's for $225 and $200 to get the new one.

Never heard of being able to copy the games to the console. Does that mean I wouldn't need the physical game anymore? How do I do this?

You still need the physical game. It just won't spin while you're playing it and loading times will be faster. Just turn on your Xbox, put the game in and if you have auto-run on (where the game just starts up when you put it in) back out to the dashboard then go to your "My Xbox" section and whatever is in your console will be the first option. Hit "Y" for "Details" and one of the options will be "Install Game."

EVER!!!????

That's you. And that's YOUR 360. That makes your situation rare. Fortunate, but rare. Therefore, you can't relate to having to deal with RROD and sending it back. See through your situation to understand what the thread was started to address.