Traded a TV for this

Exodus

As most of you know my car was recently stolen. I needed car asap, so last night I traded my 46in Sony Bravia HDTV for a Chevy s10 120k runs and drives great, all it is missing is the tailgate and has qtr panel dent but whatever.

http://i31.tinypic.com/10i9o2r.jpg

keep trading till you get a house!. there was a kid on the news recently that traded an ipod or something for a porsche. only took a few months.

6 Hours a day everyday for two full years...

Not sure if 6x365x2 = 4380 hours is worth a porchse.

Definately good trade. Those trucks have a pretty solid customer base. Good on gas and a truck bed. Lot of people looking for those. I actually just bought one almost identical at auction a few days ago.

I paid more then a sony bravia 46inch tv for it.

6 Hours a day everyday for two full years...

Not sure if 6x365x2 = 4380 hours is worth a porchse.

Not to thread jack, but you're right. The kid bough a Porsche boxster, so about a $30K car. So if it took him 4,380hrs to make about $30,000 that's only making $7.00 an hour. In H.S. sure he can get away with it, but when you grow up and have real bills I can't see investing that much time for $7.00 an hour.

Back on topic. congratz on the trade!

Not to thread jack, but you're right. The kid bough a Porsche boxster, so about a $30K car. So if it took him 4,380hrs to make about $30,000 that's only making $7.00 an hour. In H.S. sure he can get away with it, but when you grow up and have real bills I can't see investing that much time for $7.00 an hour.

Back on topic. congratz on the trade!

That car also had a good amount of miles and wasn't very new.

At the time of the trade is was probably a 10k car.

That car also had a good amount of miles and wasn't very new.

At the time of the trade is was probably a 10k car.

and he was said to be getting rid of it soon due to tons of mechanical issues and maint. costs. Go figure.