Here I am

racerx78

are you the big black guy at the autocrosses that i would think 5 or 6 times before i tried to take your lunch money?

LOL yea that's me. I guess sometimes look opposing.

^ wow those are impressive numbers for bone stock

Yea I was surprised.

I meant building 370

Nah, brooksedge.

Nice intro and cars. I really like the stock wheels on the Speed3, did Mazda also use those on the Rx8 R3?

Welcome.

Yea they were very similar, but i think the rx8 were taller. I'm looking to swap the stock wheels out with 18x8 next year.

Yea they were very similar, but i think the rx8 were taller. I'm looking to swap the stock wheels out with 18x8 next year.

If you do decide to sell them, let me know. I'm going to be swapping out my 08's OEM Wheels.

I'll let you know what i do, but i'm probably going keep them and use them as my dedicated winter tires. I'm probably no going to burn up all the stock rubber on my tires and i'm not using them again next year. So i'll probably be selling them.

I'll let you know what i do, but i'm probably going keep them and use them as my dedicated winter tires. I'm probably no going to burn up all the stock rubber on my tires and i'm not using them again next year. So i'll probably be selling them.

You've got my PM regarding the winter set up. 18" Snows are pretty pricey and won't give you as good as traction as my 17" set up. Mine are great on clearance too as even the worst days last year, no snow or ice built up to interfere with things. You have those pics. come see them anytime if you do decide to switch. the OZ's are 17lbs each and would make a great SCCA wheel too. We got options.

Since we don't have snow on the ground all the time here i'm getting just some good A/S tires with a tread pattern good for winter. My Cali has snow tires so on it so when the snow does fall i'll just take the cali out, no need for two sets of snow tires. I'd take you up on the wheels for autox if i didn't have some light 17's already.

for "winter" tires we got continental extreme contact dws and they are all seasons

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DWS

my fiance said they were great in the small amount of snow he drove our 3 in...he also used them on the track in the rain at mid ohio and said they worked great for that, too