No setting up street races rule..

V8 Beast

This is what cell phones are for, it is not hard to just wait till you go to the meet to talk in person or do it over the phone. And I also agree with others that state that when someone calls someone else out to a RACE that should not be associated to STREET RACING. Those are two compleatly different terms like it was said before shit talking goes on at the track too and so does hustleing. Never was much of a track guy but for the little experiance I have at them I know this happens. +1 on killstories thread being back up honesty I hate to say this but what are the cops gonna do arrest you for a storey you told or a vid you showed on the web that they have no evidence that it hasn't been tampered with or a lie to begin with. Really unless they catch you in the act there is nothing they can do. Thats why you shouldnt set the race up on the web to begin with because your kinda telling any cop that reads your post hey I will be doing illegal activity here at this time come wait for me and arrest me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think before the mods get on more of a power trip then they already are, there needs to be clarification.

There is a distinct difference from call outs, saying someone is faster, and even asking someone to race than setting up a street race. I have seen this time and time again. The place is never even mentioned and a mod cries street race. Talking shit about someone's car or racing in general does not equal street racing. Sanctioned events come with shit talking too!

In the thread that was moderated the person asked another to set up the race and that person would be happy to beat the other person from a roll. In Phils thread he said he had his car back and wanted to race. I asked if he was doing this at a track (because I know Phil) and he said no. When it happens its pretty obvious. I by chance its iffy then we send you a pm and move on. The whole thing with Jason wanting to ban people isnt how all of us feel...

In the thread that was moderated the person asked another to set up the race and that person would be happy to beat the other person from a roll. In Phils thread he said he had his car back and wanted to race. I asked if he was doing this at a track (because I know Phil) and he said no. When it happens its pretty obvious. I by chance its iffy then we send you a pm and move on. The whole thing with Jason wanting to ban people isnt how all of us feel...

So, how do you really feel? Do you want a hug big guy?

"CR was founded by street racers, but in the past decade, has moved towards community events at sanctioned tracks." If only it could have stayed that way, thanks a lot for all the cops who ruin our hobby, and the idiots dumb enough to race drunk

"CR was founded by street racers, but in the past decade, has moved towards community events at sanctioned tracks." If only it could have stayed that way, thanks a lot for all the cops who ruin our hobby, and the idiots dumb enough to race drunk

Great 3rd post..... ummm who are you?

I've become lost

Goin out tonight, some D bag in a blue Evo beent talkin shit. Bout to see if I can't get a 40. Been tryin to dig this yella Z06 for a while the dudes bein a real pus. Dresses all flassy and stuff. Think I might go and just get some 94 idk. Anyone want to meet at thrift? My dudes rollin a red vw might do some rolls. I think my otta dud might be out in a white supra idk and camaro migth come out. I still need to get muh bottle filled so say likeee 9 at thright? only bring cash.

Guest tbutera2112

^ i hope jason follows through with his wishes at this point

bluemach - do you realize that half the people on this site cant understand a word you type??

I think before the mods get on more of a power trip then they already are, there needs to be clarification.

There is a distinct difference from call outs, saying someone is faster, and even asking someone to race than setting up a street race. I have seen this time and time again. The place is never even mentioned and a mod cries street race. Talking shit about someone's car or racing in general does not equal street racing. Sanctioned events come with shit talking too!

Doing what's needed to keep this place from getting raided by the popo = powertripping? Really?

Goin out tonight, some D bag in a blue Evo beent talkin shit. Bout to see if I can't get a 40. Been tryin to dig this yella Z06 for a while the dudes bein a real pus. Dresses all flassy and stuff. Think I might go and just get some 94 idk. Anyone want to meet at thrift? My dudes rollin a red vw might do some rolls. I think my otta dud might be out in a white supra idk and camaro migth come out. I still need to get muh bottle filled so say likeee 9 at thright? only bring cash.

I think we found phils long lost brother! :gtfo:

I would ban you but I'm kind of curious to see you do a 40 roll in your short bus...

Its not how jason feels either. The statement was more to make a point. I say let people discuss what ever they want, be it street racing or whatever, and let the chips fall where they may. Phil, get a life.:p

Edited by wnaplay

A+