dont run from the police!

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

read this comment on facebook...it was posted on a link talking about the cop that shot and paralyzed that biker in ottawa hills

Rev. J.R. Zeke Whitelock

‎... First of all --- realize that we ARE a targeted and "profiled" minority in the eyes of law-enforcement ever since the RICO Act went thru in 1973... I recently addressed some discussion on this topic at a LE site I subscribe to (I'm a ...retired Deputy)...

... The federal training and directives are really the most to blame for over-reactions etc... Best bet is to shut off your engine & keep your hands on the handlebars... Most cops assume that you're NOT going to drop a $25,000 - $ 50,000 machine in order to "attack" them... Keep your cool ! A lot of cops also ride !

... If you're dealing with an older officer, you'll be MUCH better off in the "respect" category --- they still have some sense of commitment to their Constitutional Oaths... Respect breeds respect / I know that's a two-way street, but be willing to take the high road if necessary !

... Don't try outrunning a Police Interceptor --- I own one with a highway patrol chip --- It's pretty much a NASCAR with luxury appointments and working lights... I can do 0-60 in about 180 feet and top end is close to 215 mph... You might get away from a city car --- but remember --- they have radios and other things that make it a losing proposal...

made me LOL

i wont ever run from the police! those vics can do ferrari speeds!!

thanks for the warning Rev. Zeek

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc1/v22944/1732/34/n785081099_5456.jpg

Ya the fast ive had one has been in the low 140 range on a call.

and i bet it took you miles to get going that fast.

i was talkin to a delaware county sheriff one evening, and he said his cruiser was slow as shit.(im pretty sure he was bein serious)