Saying hello from Hilliard

1bad_nova

I recently signed up on the site for multiple reasons. 1. I'm the proud owner of a '70 Pro-street Nova with a 434sbc NA motor. And it's always good to be around fellow gearheads! :) Some of you guys & gals may know the car, I do NOT have pic's up on any sites that allow me to link it to this thread as of yet, but I will. For now, it's the House of Kolor Candy Purple Nova that goes to all the shows on the west side.

2. I'm also a Jax Wax Distributor for Columbus and I'm going to be vending at the show that is being put on at the shopping center on Aug. 15th.

Don't you guys rent the track out once a year for test & tune? My 434 is NA and runs a massive 15:1 compression, but this winter I'm building a supercharged 434 stroker :bangbang:

Later

Scott

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about? i clearly meet the requirements set by the site, think you better re-check your own rules bro.

Sorry I forgot you had post whored it up.

And don't fucking call me Bro I hate that word more than fat chicks in spandex.

I recently signed up on the site for multiple reasons. 1. I'm the proud owner of a '70 Pro-street Nova with a 434sbc NA motor. And it's always good to be around fellow gearheads! :) Some of you guys & gals may know the car, I do NOT have pic's up on any sites that allow me to link it to this thread as of yet, but I will. For now, it's the House of Kolor Candy Purple Nova that goes to all the shows on the west side.

2. I'm also a Jax Wax Distributor for Columbus and I'm going to be vending at the show that is being put on at the shopping center on Aug. 15th.

Don't you guys rent the track out once a year for test & tune? My 434 is NA and runs a massive 15:1 compression, but this winter I'm building a supercharged 434 stroker :bangbang:

Later

Scott

In4Pictures

+1 if your join date is the current year, you are a noob and should NEVER welcome another member. You are still learning the ropes around here. GTFO Probie.

i know the ropes around here better than some that have been here for years and thousands of posts. a couple of you just seem to have a prob with me for some reason.

i know the ropes around here better than some that have been here for years and thousands of posts. a couple of you just seem to have a prob with me for some reason.

Well, to be honest man...I'm not surprised by this statement. I put in my first post that I was GOING TO put pic's up but for now, just wanted to say hi because I had a chance to. AND...I said plenty in my post that assures me as a gearhead... Instead of a hello, you tell me to gtfo....instead of answering my question about the track, you tell me to gtfo...instead of saying "Great to see you are coming to be a vendor at our show on the 15th" you say, gfto!

Nope, I'd never figure out why some people on here don't like you!

Because I could have just said "hey ya'll" and put up pic's...yeah, that say's alot about me huh?

Here's your damn pictures...

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/sverbus/Nova1_1.gif

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/sverbus/enginebay.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/sverbus/nova_park.jpg

Scott

Awww....you didn't hurt my feelings little 350z man...I just wanted to say hello becuse like I said above, pic's don't say a DAMN thing about someone. They simply show that you can either build, or buy a car :)

No harm done, but you were an asshole and I just like to point it out to people that are assholes. And no need to link the sticky post, I read it just fine and it says that it's a good idea to post pics...not that it's required. And I planned on it..just wasn't going to do it until I was home and had more pic's to put up of the car, instead, after your lovely introduction I put up the ones that I happened to have on my work computer.

I also love how you have to be a member for 3months or so many posts before you can simply say "hey, welcome, badass car you got there" that's laughable! Enjoy

Scott

• Confused 1

Nah, not questioning..I'll not say a word to anyone until my 3months are up...or I post whore it :) hehe

And admitting that you didn't even read my post, simply got shitty with me because I didn't have the non-required pic's kinda rubbed me wrong man.

Either way...I'm done with it! See ya at the show.

For those that said nice car, thank you, its been a crazy couple years with it. I've built everything in the car except paint it and machine work for the motor. Doug Mann of Mann's Performance did all the machine work and head porting. It's got a Dart Little M block, Dart pro-1 heads and Bullet cam that is huge. .707 lift with 278 duration.

This past winter I put disc brakes on it and rack & pinion steering (which I'm still working the bugs out of)

It's gone a best of 10.51 in the summer of 2008 right before a rear-end grenade went off. Last summmer had a little one, so never got to the track and this year we added more power to the motor and put a Mark Williams aluminum 9" with 4.30 gears. Terry Eckert built Powerglide and Driveline1 moly driveshaft.

This year, once I get a chance to go to the track, it's got the power and setup to run mid - high 9's on footbrake.

See ya guys around!

I will offer an apology, though my post had no feeling behind it what-so-ever. just the normal response to someone with no pics. anyone could come in talking about what they have or don't have. we wanna see those bad ass cars ya talk about, men are visual, we need to see that shit!! lol

I will make make an effort to stop by your booth to say hello on the 15th. Look forward to seeing that car in person!!